jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Just wandering if the game is finished or if there is more planned for it.
I was hoping there would be some stuff like with the landlord and leaving clothes off but she just puts clothes on.
Getting everything is rather easy. You can make a lot more money at the cafe vs prostituting.

Beyond that getting pregnant just seems to be a repeat thing that ads a minimal amount of content in itself.

Outside of that it runs well enough and the art good so.
Read the developer note spoiler in OP:
* Situations:
Pregnant, Pregnant Progress, Giving birth, Prostitute, Creampie, Blowjobs, Cross-sectional Uterus/Vagina.
No battles, No Consensual Sex.

* Recommended for you:
- If you want to impregnate a girl.
- or if you want to be a girl and get pregnant.
- If increasing numbers give you pleasure.
- If you like to Window shop.

* Not recommended:
- If you do not like the following situation:
Menstruation, Morning Sickness, Giving birth.
- If you expect a spectacular story.

What you're asking falls under, expecting a story.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
This may not be the right place for it, but how do I edit this to add futa stuff? I've found the file that drives the traits of your clients (installdirectory\Game\www\data\data_rand_enchant.json); but a lot of the text in it is in Japanese, and as such, I have no idea how to make the "Futanari" and "Hermaphroditic" traits more common. The other, similar concern is that the art can be found in (installdirectory\Game\www\img\pictures), but I have no idea how to either replace the client's body with a similar looking picture of a futa, or the artistic skill to edit the png myself.

At the very least, could someone point me at the section of the forums to request this?

Thank you

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
You'll need to be more specific before anyone will be able to help you.
he did, on the previous page
i cant play this game .. help me please!!!!
as for you, You have to update the index.html on www folder. You can google it yourself on how to do that.
Now here comes the next error "undefined is not a function"
Can somone help me? It crashed on the rpg_object.js

Edit: nvm it was my RPG Maker MV was outdated which cause some plugins didn't work correctly

Last edited:

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
He tried installing all the creators of RPG In addition to installing all the affected emulators that I know to play it on the PC but nothing: c

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
He tried installing all the creators of RPG In addition to installing all the affected emulators that I know to play it on the PC but nothing: c
Please elaborate. if you download it from a certain web, you'll have the project save in www, open it using "RPG Maker MV v1.6.1" then press deployment, put it somewhere and you can play that deployed game

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 345544

Overview:
A large titty girl that gets pregnant and gives birth a lot!
A game about Hazumi with prostitution, pregnancy and life elements.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-02
Release Date: 2019-08-28
Developer: Mihiraghi
Translation: Feunski
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.3.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win & Android: - - -

Extras:

View attachment 345545 View attachment 345546 View attachment 389147 View attachment 389146
how rise baby in game

Jun 3, 2018
how rise baby in game
I am assuming you meant to say 'raise a baby'. To do that first you must have given birth once. There is a lady at the OB/GYN clinic that is called Auntie. She will have a blinking exclamation point above her head. once you have gotten into the dialog options chose the one that is orange and she will tell you what to do if you answer yes to both of her questions.

Jun 3, 2018
how do you set the full standing cg?
To set the full standing cg, you first need to purchase the hand mirror at the pharmacy. The next part is to go to the configure menu on the phone. From there select the system option and what you are looking for is the third option.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
I am assuming you meant to say 'raise a baby'. To do that first you must have given birth once. There is a lady at the OB/GYN clinic that is called Auntie. She will have a blinking exclamation point above her head. once you have gotten into the dialog options chose the one that is orange and she will tell you what to do if you answer yes to both of her questions.
she say i need 1milion i have money so idk what to she keep say that

Jun 3, 2018
she say i need 1milion i have money so idk what to she keep say that
Ok are you pregnant when you have the money? you need to have the money when you are giving birth to be able to keep the baby, so the state takes the money instead of the child. At least that is what I understand.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Ok are you pregnant when you have the money? you need to have the money when you are giving birth to be able to keep the baby, so the state takes the money instead of the child. At least that is what I understand.
i have money from beginimg of game so idk why

Jun 3, 2018
HELP!! I have been getting a decent amount of progress in my opinion and then my saves will be gone. Anyone else have this problem?
Also, do we need RPG Maker to be able to properly play this?
Please respond as soon as possible.

Uninstalling and reinstalling to see if saves will work better

Last edited:
Reactions: BoyJakol
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes