Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
While shopping at the convenience store I get RangeError, Array buffer allocation failed. Anyone got a clue?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Am I the only one who find it weird, that you get more as a waitress with high combos then with sex? For a 15 Kombo I got my record with ~670.000 Yen.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Am I the only one who find it weird, that you get more as a waitress with high combos then with sex? For a 15 Kombo I got my record with ~670.000 Yen.
Not at all. I found it odd and out of place that it had such a high return rate. Actually there's a wiki for the game that mentions that the cafe is the best and most effective way to earn money.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Not at all. I found it odd and out of place that it had such a high return rate. Actually there's a wiki for the game that mentions that the cafe is the best and most effective way to earn money.
Do you have a Link? I want to look up there how exactly the Ovulation Inducer is working so I get more children at the same time for when I want to retire?
Is it even possible to end the game whith taking care of (all) the siblings?

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Do you have a Link? I want to look up there how exactly the Ovulation Inducer is working so I get more children at the same time for when I want to retire?
Is it even possible to end the game whith taking care of (all) the siblings?
Here's the link to the wiki: . Be aware it is in japanese, but your browser should auto-translate. The page that this goes to specifically is about the pregnancy chance and the number of children per pregnancy. As it stands, the only ending you can get only shows Hazumi taking care of a single child. I don't know if there are plans to change that or not though.

I also recommend checking out this forum: . This is where you can download the mod on the front page and see some discussion on different items. I highly recommend you download the mod as it fits in great with the game. I also just posted at the bottom some changes to the code that I made, which make getting different numbers of babies easier. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Konstantinus

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
What mobs? I downloaded it from the link they put here and it doesn't work for me. Do you have a version that works?

Last edited:

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Just wandering if the game is finished or if there is more planned for it.
I was hoping there would be some stuff like with the landlord and leaving clothes off but she just puts clothes on.
Getting everything is rather easy. You can make a lot more money at the cafe vs prostituting.

Beyond that getting pregnant just seems to be a repeat thing that ads a minimal amount of content in itself.

Outside of that it runs well enough and the art good so.

Reactions: Trananhvan
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes