po1963pol1

Sep 10, 2017
I got the chat menu to work but it is on a older version. I will see if I can get it to work with the newer version

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
does anyone have like a mods list for this game? on that link in the front page i seen a bigger bellies and measurements mods but was just curious if there were any other. checking the thread i couldnt find anything unless i missed it

Reactions: lusquinha

po1963pol1

Sep 10, 2017
does anyone have like a mods list for this game? on that link in the front page i seen a bigger bellies and measurements mods but was just curious if there were any other. checking the thread i couldnt find anything unless i missed it
I think there's just the one mod

XenoYs

Aug 7, 2019
I went through the mod link a while ago, and while I have only tested one mod (the bigger belly one), there are two other mods. One for updating the measurements to fit the bigger belly mod, and a mod that will make the main character look younger. Search the link by "MEGA".

Reactions: youngmoist

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
i still don't understand how can i get pregnant honestly, currently in uterus : 17015 and 11ml in vagina ...
You need to at least have over 90ml fresh semen in her womb it helps fertilization reach higher chances to implant an egg with semen and don't take shower before fertilization it reduces the chance of implanting you have more chance in ovulating process to get pregnant. then after implanting process take warm showers.

Reactions: Dark_Leo

yarisu

Aug 11, 2017
Yo, I have a lil problem when installing the bigger belly mod, like at a certain stage the game just crashes on me :v

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
man this game is great, i'm not a fan of Rpgm games except (lust epidemic).
but this game is hours of fun, try it.

Feb 6, 2018
Is the game just very grindy or there is little to no progression?
After unlocking the "1 mil yen" objective I'm always finding the same content, over and over, with some other goals being behind a lot of farming as well

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
Is the game just very grindy or there is little to no progression?
After unlocking the "1 mil yen" objective I'm always finding the same content, over and over, with some other goals being behind a lot of farming as well
From what I’ve seen, the progression is that your charm increases which earns you more money per session and you get more money for each birth. The goal is to give birth with a million yen on you and get to keep your baby. The content is pretty much available up front, it’s just the numbers that move.

Feb 6, 2018
From what I’ve seen, the progression is that your charm increases which earns you more money per session and you get more money for each birth. The goal is to give birth with a million yen on you and get to keep your baby. The content is pretty much available up front, it’s just the numbers that move.
I understand, I guess I was kinda put off by the little amount of variance in lewd things.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Sorry the game keeps crashing on me whenever I get close to the drawers near the exit. It's hella annoying cause I really want to see all the pregnant and birth contents :(

Reactions: sang99123
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes