Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
when you have the mad doc mod installed and you use the ovulation drug to gain more ovums, when the notice pops up during the sex scene saying in ovum is planted, is that guaranteed? Because afterwards hazumi was pregnant with less than what was notified on my game

Reaperkeeper

Sep 15, 2023
This game have 2 link it's for Android (apk) and windows (zip file) you literally can play window version whit joyplay, you can use mod when you use window version and play whit emulator joyplay
Oh I found the one I play with direct download on Android without using joyplay is on workupload

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
has anyone thought of modding this for a few more sex positions or animating the ones there already are? this games been out for a while and got some solid mods, it must be possible to some degree?

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
It's definitely something that could be done. It would be time consuming and difficult to make it work but I believe it would be doable. The problem is that there is not many people actually modding this game right now otherwise this may have been done by now.

I'm currently working on a mod that is expanding Hazumi's pregnancy. She now has ten different pregnant belly sizes instead of the vanilla three and all of the relevent images will be displayed as she goes through her pregnancy. For example when pregnant with one baby she normally displays Flat -> Med Belly -> Big Belly while with my system it is Flat -> Min Belly -> Small Belly -> Med Belly -> Large Belly -> Big Belly and then Bigger Belly if she is overdue. When pregnant with quintuplets you will see all ten belly sizes including the overdue state.

I'm also looking at adding in extra outfits, more pregnant related dialogue, and a couple other minor features. I'm toying with the idea of fixing and intergrating the cumflation mod since it seems pretty popular and I have thought of maybeadding more positions. No guarantees that those last two will be added though, it will depend on how problematic they are to implement.

Oct 16, 2019
It's definitely something that could be done. It would be time consuming and difficult to make it work but I believe it would be doable. The problem is that there is not many people actually modding this game right now otherwise this may have been done by now.

I'm currently working on a mod that is expanding Hazumi's pregnancy. She now has ten different pregnant belly sizes instead of the vanilla three and all of the relevent images will be displayed as she goes through her pregnancy. For example when pregnant with one baby she normally displays Flat -> Med Belly -> Big Belly while with my system it is Flat -> Min Belly -> Small Belly -> Med Belly -> Large Belly -> Big Belly and then Bigger Belly if she is overdue. When pregnant with quintuplets you will see all ten belly sizes including the overdue state.

I'm also looking at adding in extra outfits, more pregnant related dialogue, and a couple other minor features. I'm toying with the idea of fixing and intergrating the cumflation mod since it seems pretty popular and I have thought of maybeadding more positions. No guarantees that those last two will be added though, it will depend on how problematic they are to implement.
Sounds great, are you going to work around the image dimensions that limited previous picture mods?

Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021

Would it be possible to have these working for mobile too? I've tried your mods but they don't seem to be working for me on mobile. Which is weird because other mods mostly work and yours don't seem to be too complicated for it to not work. And yet I can't for some reason.

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
Sounds great, are you going to work around the image dimensions that limited previous picture mods?
I'm using images I made previously which you can find . Three sizes are vanilla and three are based off of NamelessDev's AiO mod. I've added four more to tie the sizes together a bit better and make it look like less of a jump between sizes. They still fit comfortably within the dimensions thankfully.

Would it be possible to have these working for mobile too? I've tried your mods but they don't seem to be working for me on mobile. Which is weird because other mods mostly work and yours don't seem to be too complicated for it to not work. And yet I can't for some reason.
Unfortunately I don't think I can help you in that department. I have no idea how to ensure mobile compatibility. I primarily mod through RPG Maker MV since that was what the game was built in, and I have no knowledge of javascript. The only javascript in my mods is cannibalised from NamelessDev for use as the belly size portion of my mod.

Reactions: Bellyinflation93

Raihan1301

Nov 6, 2020

I'm gonna be waiting for this
Excitedly:)

May 10, 2023
It's definitely something that could be done. It
be time consuming and difficult to make it work but I believe it would be doable. The problem is that there is not many people actually modding this game right now otherwise this may have been done by now.

would any of this be compatible with nameless's mods? Tattoo shop and piercings or his ero clothes?

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
would any of this be compatible with nameless's mods? Tattoo shop and piercings or his ero clothes?
Not at the moment. When I have finished I will look into compatibility with those other mods but there is a chance I won't be able to make them work. The easiest way would be to rebuild it but that is a bit problematic. A number of Nameless's mods are paid mods and I don't want to basically re-release their content for free, and essentially pirate and undercut them. At the end of the day they are trying to make some money off of what they are doing in their free time and I don't feel comfortable having a negative impact on that.

Reactions: Fiamos

Pzahhak

May 12, 2018
Would anyone be willing to help me out please? I'd like to get all the outfits from the kemonomimi mod, but so far I only found cat, dog, rabbit, and cow. How do I find the others?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So like
I know this is a pregnancy-tag-classic that has been around for years, but because of my art preference I'm only really checking it out now. Questions:
1. Does the "all mods installed" version in the OP work well on Android/JoiPlay and with the uncensor patch?
2. Is there a mod that freezes the pregnancy timer or do the delay/overdue mods already do that? I'm into seggs during pregnancy and not the other stuff involving it

Alizia_

Jan 12, 2022
I always encounter this problem when i use the mod can anybody teach me how to fix this and maybe how to use the mod on joiplay Screenshot_2023-11-19-22-41-34-254_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
So like
I know this is a pregnancy-tag-classic that has been around for years, but because of my art preference I'm only really checking it out now. Questions:
1. Does the "all mods installed" version in the OP work well on Android/JoiPlay and with the uncensor patch?
2. Is there a mod that freezes the pregnancy timer or do the delay/overdue mods already do that? I'm into seggs during pregnancy and not the other stuff involving it
In regards to your second question the birth delayer mod lowers the chance of giving birth but doesn't stop it. The super birth delayer drops the chances of it happening to 10%, plus you can save and reload to try and keep Hazumi pregnant but it is a little tedious. Again I'm not sure if it will work on mobile.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
In regards to your second question the birth delayer mod lowers the chance of giving birth but doesn't stop it. The super birth delayer drops the chances of it happening to 10%, plus you can save and reload to try and keep Hazumi pregnant but it is a little tedious. Again I'm not sure if it will work on mobile.
Thanks for letting me know

Btw do you happen to know which mods might cause conflicts? I'm running v1.11.0 + latest version of mods hosted on Mega by some guy in this thread, keeps getting errors, on JoiPlay at least

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes