LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
I downloaded your mod and keep getting this issue
Are you install aio mod or your joyplay is not update yet? Impossible to get missing picture error if you not install aio mod
If your joyplay is not update yet try to update ver Im recommend on Patreon

Bellyinflation93

Mar 24, 2021
Are you install aio mod or your joyplay is not update yet? Impossible to get missing picture error if you not install aio mod
If your joyplay is not update yet try to update ver Im recommend on Patreon
I managed to get the cumflation to work but the only issue is there is no xray which is whatever but would you know a fix lol

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
if you could please.
if you don’t have it already i’ll re-upload in around 7hrs
It will great but yeah I need thanks to you because you uploaded the last mod I can rework mod for Android and know what file not support for Android and getting many bug error and fix it
Maybe I'm will add clothes mod for Android if work but I need your file:)

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
You can not see the uterus in either
Well let's try this
Extract this inside www folder (if this not work try reinstall game and install my mod first and replace all then extract the picture file Stack them all together and try new game don't use your save try pure new game because save has been broken if you do that you will get the same issue)

Last edited:

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
It will great but yeah I need thanks to you because you uploaded the last mod I can rework mod for Android and know what file not support for Android and getting many bug error and fix it
Maybe I'm will add clothes mod for Android if work but I need your file:)
Re-upload of latest mode versions

please be aware i can't indefinately Host. - if someone would like to mirror

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
Update mod hazumi Android Versions new clothes+kemonomimi
Install my previous mod first to avoid error

NOTE: In settings menu change character not work because some file needed to get kemonomimi mod work finely

Install Clothes mod first then try it if working fine install kemonomimi mod

The One who Saw All

Oct 11, 2020
Maybe it was already given, but is there a link with the full modded game? Not just the update, but everything, cause I'm pretty far behind on that.

And I know many has already asked the question, but what's the deal with the ultra loli option? It's there but there's no file for it?

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
Full mod it's impossible to install all for Android some mod cause crash error missing CGI and other I try to install one by one and rework .Js and .Json file to get work in android

Ultra loli? It need aio mod and aio mod not support for Android if you install you will get some many error I deleted the file To reduce storage and make joyplay smoother to play

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes