Birth delayer(tested)
Contraction preventer(tested)
Condom failure(tested)
Extra ejaculation(tested)
Ultra ovulation+mad doctor(tested)
Realistic ejaculation(tested)

Note: Do not use any mod for best performance
You can add mod realistic bathing for this mod if you want
If mod not working try to update your joyplay Patreon version I use 1.20.0.32 and don't forget to install RTP rpgm VX Ace for mod working

Edit: Install inside WWW Folder And Replace All, If You Get Any Error Please Tell Me

Last edited:
Reactions: SpyAnon

Paradox Edge

Jul 14, 2020
I am having the weirdest bug. The realistic ejaculations mod has broken on my main save and I can't get it to work again. Thing is, starting a NEW game makes it work again. I dunno what's going on or what I have done to break it. :/

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
After downloading original version then I hv to set ur mode oke naa?
Yes I think many bug for Android That's because of the aio mod, Body mod to be exact, Actually all mods work perfectly if we don't install aio and I made the mod work without having to install aio mod

EscanorTheOne1

Apr 2, 2023
Hello guys, i need your help.
I really love this game and i have too many kinds of versions of it, i couldnt find the newest version with all the modes inside.
Can anyone give me the link of the newest version where all the mods inside with 0 errors.
THANKS IN ADVANCE...

blehbluhbleh

Apr 18, 2023
I mean RPGVX ACE (Plugin for joyplay)sorry typo
Thank you, and could i ask which game package u play on joiplay? bcs i only find the apk version for android.

I assume before that ppl use the windows version to play on joiplay but is it possible to use it android? I tried doing this with another game and its not working lol i havent try with this game tho. Sorry if im being nosy

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
Thank you, and could i ask which game package u play on joiplay? bcs i only find the apk version for android.

I assume before that ppl use the windows version to play on joiplay but is it possible to use it android? I tried doing this with another game and its not working lol i havent try with this game tho. Sorry if im being nosy
The game whit RPGM Engine Will Work Fine in Joyplay Includes window version You must check Sure Before Download/Installed On Joyplay The Best Site About What engine Game used Is this site Because you Can know What Engine game used Try checking next to the title on the main page, it says what engine is used in the game but there are still several other engines that can work. Try to find out more about Joyplay.

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
Hello guys, i need your help.
I really love this game and i have too many kinds of versions of it, i couldnt find the newest version with all the modes inside.
Can anyone give me the link of the newest version where all the mods inside with 0 errors.
THANKS IN ADVANCE...
Impossible for Android I think because aio mod not support for Android I confirmed that...But if you use the window try open the previous page you will find it

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
can you explain it in more detail. I've followed all your instructions above but the mod doesn't seem to work View attachment 3031212
Ok first use hazumi file original/fresh not playing/uncompressed And make sure your joyplay has been updated with the version that I recommend because the old version lacks features and don't forget to install RTP for joyplay RPGM VX ACE you can download here , you may continue to install mods into the www (Remember inside, not outside) folder and try to play the new game when still has problems, I will upload my save file and tell me where the problem is

Last edited:

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
can you explain it in more detail. I've followed all your instructions above but the mod doesn't seem to work View attachment 3031212
I think it works fine because the image of her uterus trying to ejaculate inside hazumi as much as possible, need 90k sperm into uterus So that Hazumi's stomach start to bulging

Edit: in uterus, not total in uterus because your screenshot show in total uterus

Last edited:

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023
Hi, i downloaded this and played it using JoiPlay and all good, but the mobile isnt fully displayed (idc really) and in all the sex scenes the body of hazumi is lost, just being displayed the head, someone can help me? I tried to extract it but i cant, and changing it directly to .apk or .exe dont work...

(Edit: i put some of the scenes to clarify my explanation)
It's because aio mod I'm install original aio mod and Get the same issues to be exactly body mod inside aio mod because it's not supported for Android version I don't no why

Bellyinflation93

Mar 24, 2021
This Hazumi Mod For Android Work fine for my Device Including mod

Ahego(tested)
Cumflation(tested)
Birth delayer(tested)
Contraction preventer(tested)
Condom failure(tested)
Extra ejaculation(tested)
Ultra ovulation+mad doctor(tested)
Realistic ejaculation(tested)

Note: Do not use any mod for best performance
You can add mod realistic bathing for this mod if you want
If mod not working try to update your joyplay Patreon version I use 1.20.0.32 and don't forget to install rpgm Ace for mod working
Mega

Edit: Install inside WWW Folder And Replace All, If You Get Any Error Please Tell Me

I downloaded your mod and keep getting this issue

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes