hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Sorry, this is still not the latest mod from NamelessDev, I know it's an old version when I see the date, NamelessDev recently released code improved versions of some of the mods.
i don't know where your getting that information?
i am however speciffically pulling that information from Gumroad so if he's mainly elsewhere i could wrong...

I went and Double Checked Gumroad anyway and redownloaded everything just incase.
See Sub-folder Checked 18-09-23

Notes

NamelessDev's - "Ahegao" MOD - English version is still v4.0 however Jap is listed v4.1 (probably due to a fix??)
Also excluding the New Park Mod, the last Updates to shared Mods were from the Tail end of 2022

Reactions: Fiamos

corpse poem

Nov 19, 2022
i am however speciffically pulling that information from Gumroad so if he's mainly elsewhere i could wrong...

I went and Double Checked Gumroad anyway and redownloaded everything just incase.

Notes

NamelessDev's - "Ahegao" MOD - English version is still v4.0 however Jap is listed v4.1 (probably due to a fix??)
Also excluding the New Park Mod, the last Updates to shared Mods were from the Tail end of 2022
You can take a look at his "AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite" and "New Clothes" and "CumFlation" mod, or check his mod update log in turn. Some of them have been updated with code improvement versions. Screenshot_20230919_070358.jpg

corpse poem

Nov 19, 2022

Notes

Sorry, very sorry, I just opened your link and found the latest module in a folder that I have not opened, so you can ignore the paragraph I posted above.

Dragon_22878

Mar 18, 2022
I wonder if there is a file where the percentages of the possibility of getting pregnant with a certain number of children are written: не уверен:

DINOski

Sep 20, 2023
Is there anyone taking requests for custom mods? I am willing to pay to have some specific custom content added for this. I just can't mod myself.

Apr 8, 2021
Hey, if anyone can answer, what's the current best install order? If that even matters these days.

Edit: Also, if anyone managed to get DarkKingRen's version working, please, do explain how.

Last edited:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
The issue is keeping track of what mods were installed. There's an AIO file that already comes with a fair chunk of stuff. Then I installed other mods after. No mega link, I just went to websites/githubs provided to make sure it was the latest version. Sadly couldn't tell anyone if all my mods work. Some install instructions are confusing and may be outdated..? I don't recommend pre-packaged unless someone lays out their process alongside and what mods are included.

On another note, anyone know how to extend the 90 minute timer for H-scenes in the hotel? It's not enough time.

edit: After searching this thread I'm surprised no one is messing with the .js files - not only for extra H-time but custom NPC's or filtering the list of traits to get what you want. I tried looking through but most files are for the game engine. There is "data mob" where all traits can be seen but removing any breaks the game. If someone knows how to filter the list of traits... I'm so tired of finding the perfect match and the last trait ruins it all.

I found a post leading me to data_rand_enchant.json (found in www/data). Right below the one I was looking. I removed all traits except two and sure enough all guys for the hotel within the phone have those traits. THERE YOU HAVE IT. Edit out the traits you dislike and make the world you want. Goddamn this was more trouble than it should've been. Typing this here so future men of culture can find the solution. Why have the game set in a society where pregnancy is encouraged but some guys dislike pregnancy? Get the fuck outta this town.

Last edited:

corpse poem

Nov 19, 2022
When transferring to the hospital for delivery, an error like this occurred. I clicked OK, and then stayed on this side. Any interaction was ineffective.

Dragon_22878

Mar 18, 2022
The issue is keeping track of what mods were installed. There's an AIO file that already comes with a fair chunk of stuff. Then I installed other mods after. No mega link, I just went to websites/githubs provided to make sure it was the latest version. Sadly couldn't tell anyone if all my mods work. Some install instructions are confusing and may be outdated..? I don't recommend pre-packaged unless someone lays out their process alongside and what mods are included.

On another note, anyone know how to extend the 90 minute timer for H-scenes in the hotel? It's not enough time.

edit: After searching this thread I'm surprised no one is messing with the .js files - not only for extra H-time but custom NPC's or filtering the list of traits to get what you want. I tried looking through but most files are for the game engine. There is "data mob" where all traits can be seen but removing any breaks the game. If someone knows how to filter the list of traits... I'm so tired of finding the perfect match and the last trait ruins it all.

I found a post leading me to data_rand_enchant.json (found in www/data). Right below the one I was looking. I removed all traits except two and sure enough all guys for the hotel within the phone have those traits. THERE YOU HAVE IT. Edit out the traits you dislike and make the world you want. Goddamn this was more trouble than it should've been. Typing this here so future men of culture can find the solution. Why have the game set in a society where pregnancy is encouraged but some guys dislike pregnancy? Get the fuck outta this town.
Сould you write about this in more detail?

razerfail

May 5, 2022
I'm having an issue where no matter what order I put the mods in, the cumflation mod doesnt work real time. If Hazumi is missionary the x-ray view doesn't update with semen or anything.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Сould you write about this in more detail?
You'll have to be more specific as I'm all over the place in my post.

If it's the mods stuff, I genuinely can't help anyone. I gave up and downloaded DarkKingRen's file (works great by the way, thanks!).

If it's about removing traits then it's simple. Go here in your folder: (game location > PPLSS > www > data > data_rand_enchant.json). Open it with notepad ++ (use Google to download it). I don't recall if you need to but you may have to use the "JSON Viewer > Format JSON" option under Plugins within notepad ++. Remove traits by deleting them. Make sure the last trait has no comma. Check the attached picture to see how it looks like. Only edit the area within the red line, ignore the rest.

If you get an error just read my post again. I can't make this clearer. There's not many steps to this. Hope it helps!

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes