budlebuddy

May 8, 2021
hey all, odd syntax error. on an android joiplay emulator if anybody has a fix please?
using the front page downloaded mod version of the game

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
hey all, odd syntax error. on an android joiplay emulator if anybody has a fix please?
using the front page downloaded mod version of the game
Someone trying to be helpful just threw all the mods in but their install order broke it irreparably on PC. I don't think anyone is supporting joiplay as stuff just doesn't work.

Reactions: budlebuddy

corpse poem

Nov 19, 2022
I found that NamelessDev updated several mods, such as Kemonomimi from 5.3 to 5.3 but I only have the lower version, which hero can provide me with the updated mods.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
does this still work and is it up to date?

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017

This is my updated hazumi modded game. Its only missing the jukebox from nameless dev and one preggolover mod. Should be fully modded minus two or three mods.

Last edited:

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
whats included?
Looking at the folder (I could have missed some) but it looks like just the mods and relevant folders, not a complete install.

-ahegao
-AIO Gyaru
-baby kick
-birth delayer
-contraction preventer
-covid (no idea what that one does)
-cumflation
-futa
-kemonomimi
-lactation consultant
-exhibitionist
-National institute events
-new clothes
-overdue dialog
-sell kiosk
-slum madam
-semen drip
-slum service
-tattoo
-ultra ovi

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
Looking at the folder (I could have missed some) but it looks like just the mods and relevant folders, not a complete install.

-ahegao
-AIO Gyaru
-baby kick
-birth delayer
-contraction preventer
-covid (no idea what that one does)
-cumflation
-futa
-kemonomimi
-lactation consultant
-exhibitionist
-National institute events
-new clothes
-overdue dialog
-sell kiosk
-slum madam
-semen drip
-slum service
-tattoo
-ultra ovi
and how would i install this do i just dump it into the vanilla copy of the game?
do i only need the PPLSS folder?

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
and how would i install this do i just dump it into the vanilla copy of the game?
do i only need the PPLSS folder?
I'm guessing you just replace the everything with what you download as some mods have json files in other folders, etc. But I haven't played this game in forever. I was waiting on someone to drop an updated mod version.

I'm waiting on Mega to finish the download so I can virus scan it and try myself, but for some reason the folder is only going 5-100kb download speeds.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
I'm guessing you just replace the everything with what you download as some mods have json files in other folders, etc. But I haven't played this game in forever. I was waiting on someone to drop an updated mod version.

I'm waiting on Mega to finish the download so I can virus scan it and try myself, but for some reason the folder is only going 5-100kb download speeds.
ok keep me updated

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Sorry will reupload in a few hours. Getting off from work soon. It seems mega butchered my files gonna try again
edit: uploading on gofile, will update my original link after its done
edit 2: hopefully this is good i tested it and everything just remove the save files

Last edited:

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Sorry will reupload in a few hours. Getting off from work soon. It seems mega butchered my files gonna try again
(y) I think Mega is just being a pain in general. I'm averaging 20kb/s downloads on it. It's gone up 4% in 2 hours.

Edit: yeah the folder structure is empty/a mess on download.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes