Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
Having figured out how to make Bio-Mods I was convinced to make some more before I moved on to modding a different aspect of the game. It has proven to be a fast process after figuring out the first one but I hit a compatibility issue of trying to have multiple mods active that influence the OB/GJN clinic so I've had to compile them into one mod. If you have installed the Birth Delayer you'll have to remove it and install this new pack if you want the new features (It won't hurt your saves as the Birth Delayer files are unchanged in this new mod). You will be able to download my latest changes through my previous link.

Reactions: Tsyphis

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
someone fix the dam cat graphics please ..... and the fox/wolf one it looks like that moron didnt even bother making them match the tail graphics . . . who puts a dog tail graphic with a cat.....

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
someone fix the dam cat graphics please ..... and the fox/wolf one it looks like that moron didnt even bother making them match the tail graphics . . . who puts a dog tail graphic with a cat.....
At this point we really need people to fess up if they bought the mod(s) when making a modset or just pulled it out of an existing one modset to reuse as I'm convinced many of these issues are people sharing and reusing old versions.

Mine aren't purchased.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone got the city park mod by Namelessdev mod?
It is a brand new large paid mod by the last modder in the community. I want to play it as much as the next guy but come-on.

Edit: Not as brand new as I thought, apparently it has been a week or two already?
I think you are still going to have to buy your own copy or wait much longer.

Last edited:

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
is the modded game on the front page v1.11 or older if so can some one please give me a download link to a fully modded game thats updated also is anyone else having problems with the ultra loli part

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
is the modded game on the front page v1.11 or older if so can some one please give me a download link to a fully modded game thats updated also is anyone else having problems with the ultra loli part
Various modpacks exist but many of them have broken or outdated mods because no one who is still here seems to have paid purchases of the mods.

Ultra Loli never had working graphics.

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
Various modpacks exist but many of them have broken or outdated mods because no one who is still here seems to have paid purchases of the mods.

Ultra Loli never had working graphics.
to bad about the ultra loli granted the normal loli looks young enough and i fear ultra would have been like a child so good and i have found a few fully modded games

yayame99

Sep 8, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix the Error: "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0"? I can not install any mod or I will get this Error and its realy annoying. (Version 1.11)

Last edited:

rinakane

Aug 31, 2023
1. Talk to Tomo at the OB/GYN, this possibly has to be done while not pregnant, that's when I did it, just keep sleeping until you see her there next to the woman who gives you all the tips on pregnancies.
2. Get pregnant with a SINGLE child and get it to full term but don't give birth.
3. Go to the OB/GYN and talk to the dude in the top left and agree to his stuff.
nothing is happening. Tomo did not appear next to the Auntie. Anyone know how to fix?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes