Jul 20, 2023
sure, all my mods are free to keep and free to be modded again... though I rarely visit this thread since I made the decensored mod. So, what's new?
I'm fairly new here, so some one else needs to fill you in on the details. All I know is there are some more mods and most of the old ones have been updated. Took me a while to figure out what works and how, but overall compatibility is passable (not a dig on anyone's mod, most projects are independent so it's inevitable that some incompatibilities arise). Now that I think about it, a mod compatibility list might be a good idea, I might work on that after I'm done with decensoring.

Jul 20, 2023
Progress update. There's about ~162 censored assets in Hazumi + Gyaru Mod, about 60 are taken care of by the preexisting Decensor Patch (most are duplicates of buddy's and guy's magnum cock :sneaky:). Out of the remaining ~100 assets, I have decensored 24 and tweaked a few others. I'll probly take some screenshots tomorrow to get some feedback on the loli decensor, given that I had to do those from scratch.

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
you can search my comment on the fix, which is removing a file for the modded version to kinda playable in Joiplay but still wonky with misplaced accessories, wrong body type in H-scene but still playable to almost all mods

Jul 20, 2023
I'm almost ready to show off the regular loli set, but I ran into something I'm not sure about. Could someone tell me where C_CG_sao_nuke.png is used in game? I've looked at the three positions, and I couldn't find it (it's a pixelated mess so it should be easy to spot). If it's later in the game (like a birth scene or similar) then could I have a save file for it?

ericxdd

Sep 8, 2019
I'm almost ready to show off the regular loli set, but I ran into something I'm not sure about. Could someone tell me where C_CG_sao_nuke.png is used in game? I've looked at the three positions, and I couldn't find it (it's a pixelated mess so it should be easy to spot). If it's later in the game (like a birth scene or similar) then could I have a save file for it?
I think it's for the cowgirl position but the penis is not inserted, so Hazumi is just sitting on the penis.
[nuke means pulled out]

Jul 20, 2023
I think it's for the cowgirl position but the penis is not inserted, so Hazumi is just sitting on the penis.
[nuke means pulled out]
I played through all the scenes (not just cowgirl) with the nuke texture swapped for a giant black box, and it never appeared. It doesn't matter that much, I can still decensor it, but I can't be sure if it's lined up properly. Worst case I can just fix it later. ;P

Jul 20, 2023
I played through all the scenes (not just cowgirl) with the nuke texture swapped for a giant black box, and it never appeared. It doesn't matter that much, I can still decensor it, but I can't be sure if it's lined up properly. Worst case I can just fix it later. ;P
Ah, here we go:
1691608585332.png
This is the only place in all the game files where 'C_CG_sao_nuke' is referenced, and it's in an unused function. I think it's just a left over asset from development that never got removed. I'll still decesor it just for the sake of completeness, but I at least don't need to worry about lining it up.

Jul 20, 2023
This is the culmination of 34 decensored and/or modified images (not all shown). Unless anyone here can see any overt faults in my edits, this is more or less the final product for the loli decensor (still need to do the gyarus and a few more tweaks tho). Any feedback is appreciated, since this is my first time decensoring a game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
This is the culmination of 34 decensored and/or modified images (not all shown). Unless anyone here can see any overt faults in my edits, this is more or less the final product for the loli decensor (still need to do the gyarus and a few more tweaks tho). Any feedback is appreciated, since this is my first time decensoring a game.

sharpen filter? decensor is bluring

Middernacht

Apr 21, 2019
I wonder if anyone decided to make a mod to make the belly bigger....? yeah no one would try to imitate the art style

sirlurxalot

Sep 9, 2021

Is this work for a new de-censoring mod?

LoYuDYT

Aug 11, 2022
I wonder if anyone decided to make a mod to make the belly bigger....? yeah no one would try to imitate the art style
It already exists, in the default game there are three sizes (medium, large, huge), and with mods, three more sizes are added to the last two (mega, super, ultra)

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes