adorevaru14

Feb 7, 2022
View attachment 2647079
I'm not sure what I've done wrong but when I get her overdue her face gets stuck like this and when there are scenes that would change her face like studying or overdue dialogue there is the briefest flash of her face changing before instantly reverting back to this.
View attachment 2647080
This is my mod sile if it helps. I played around with it a bit and they only thing that stopped her face doing that was removing the hornyandworried java script, which I kinda want to keep in there. All the installed mods came from this thread so they should be up to date. Also have no idea what break charm limit does so I threw that in there to find out and I still don't know what it does.
I discovered how to solve your error because i jut got the same error, inside the quintu mod carpet is another carpet called "mods", you need to go to the carpet called "JS_MODs_files", inside of it is the "MOD_hornyandworried" archive, copied it and paste it on the "JS_MODs_files" carpet inside the game, that should fix it ;)

Reactions: Papanurgling

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
Is it just me or is the Rich Mansion event bugged when you have to serve the guests? I get about 4 served and then on the 5th onwards, I have to go to a different guest than who ordered to deliver food. After a while no one will take anything at all.

Walch5k

Jul 25, 2023
Is it just me or is the Rich Mansion event bugged when you have to serve the guests? I get about 4 served and then on the 5th onwards, I have to go to a different guest than who ordered to deliver food. After a while no one will take anything at all.
My game is stuck there as well I have tried a ton of times load and save and load and save serving them In different order/loop mananged to get all food is out but one last guy that will not take his dang food can anyone pls help or maybe I can skip ahead some how in the files or something

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
Someone did come up with a work around and posted an image here ages ago, I don't remember their name but I do still have the image.
RichHouseDinnerBug.jpg
Basically there are two loops, you need to serve the food to the next person in the loop then ask them for their order. For example take red's order than deliver it to orange then take orange's order and so on. You can't give food to anyone who has received their order so you will have to save before asking the last person in the loop for their order and keep resetting until they ask for sex. Everyone not circled is not bugged as far as I am aware thankfully.

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
how to go to "RichHouse"
If you have the mod installed a man should appear in the top left corner of the Convenience Store. You need to be full term pregnant to get in and must have asked the manager for a job while full term. I have seen some people say you need to be pregnant with multples before he'll appear.

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
I have updated the link I posted here awhile ago, replacing all the old busts with new ones I have made. I basically redrew the busts from scratch and made my own changes to them as I went, I have provided examples below. I wasn't happy with how high her belly sat and with some of aspects of her clothes. There is a read me that should answer any questions and my attempt at a RichHouse localisation is still in there.

20230801134953_1.jpg 20230801134930_1.jpg 20230801135007_1.jpg 20230801135121_1.jpg 20230801135720_1.jpg 20230801135805_1.jpg

gaideerter

Oct 3, 2018
I can't find hair dyer in pharmacy. I have download game from this link (Thanks for Bloemkool). Am I do something wrong or there are some condition to unlock hair dyer.

Last edited:

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
I have updated the link I posted here awhile ago, replacing all the old busts with new ones I have made. I basically redrew the busts from scratch and made my own changes to them as I went, I have provided examples below. I wasn't happy with how high her belly sat and with some of aspects of her clothes. There is a read me that should answer any questions and my attempt at a RichHouse localisation is still in there.

View attachment 2815986 View attachment 2815988 View attachment 2815989 View attachment 2815990 View attachment 2815991 View attachment 2815992

Mega
Thanks for continuing to add content to this game!

Jul 20, 2023
Decided to work on decensoring the Gyaru and Condom Burst mods. Haven't seen anyone say they were working on it, so I'll assume no one has. I'm not much of an artist, so it'll probly take a while. I'll post updates once I make some progress.

Last edited:

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Decided to work on decensoring the Gyaru and Condom Burst mods. Haven't seen anyone say they were working on it, so I'll assume no one has. I'm not much of an artist, so it'll probly take a while. I'll post updates once I make some progress.
You can use decensored condom burst from Nami mod (or make your own version, if you want).

Jul 20, 2023
You can use decensored condom burst from Nami mod (or make your own version, if you want).
Oh sweet thanks! Hadn't started on those so you saved me some work. Honestly I'm almost done with the normal Gyaru and the young Hazumi. The loli is the hard part, since it's model is completely different.

Reactions: mams3425
Jul 20, 2023
Uncensored Patch for v1.11

Hello folks! Here's the uncensored patch for the game. I redraw the mosaic using Photoshop with my own skill so feel free to give your feedback and your support would be much appreciated.

WARNING : This patch was made to fit the current UNMODDED version (v1.11). If you have already modded your game, use it at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I suppose I should have asked you first mello, sorry. Is it alright if I base my decensoring on yours?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes