roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
somehow I can still play just fine, ooooooooh maybe you should use the Joiplay Patreon version, just google "Joiplay Patreon" and try the latest free version along with its plugin, I am currently using 1.20.023 bugfix on the patreon page
bug in hotel when I use loli body

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
bug in hotel when I use loli body
ah yeah I did mention the loli body and younger body is kinda like that due to the lack of js file to change effectively the body soooo yeah we will see things like Hazumi loli face with full on normal body and we need to wait for namelessdev to come to the solution for that js file tho

• Red Heart
Reactions: roka.s4

xxxbgdrgn

Jun 18, 2021
maybe it's because you download the wrong version a.k.a the mod version at page 1, that version is bugged like hell and cannot be played anyway in android, you can search for a good version at later page of this thread do it like I did and good to go.
PS: I tried another set of mods downloaded here and the result is still playable, just don't mind the wrong placement and wrong body type at H-scene tho, you can try the one I took and changed to be playable in Joiplay a try
the link: Mega
Its work for me. Thanks bro

Griffan

May 17, 2018
The game got quite a bit of content through mods and the devs were content to leave it as is ?
I know it might be a little too late to ask at this point...
But did Mihiraghi ever announce that he was going to expand a bit more on his game or not ?

beeble0

Feb 15, 2022
do you still need to install mods in a specific order or can you still install them in any order? I heard it might crash if you dont install in a certain order

ftybyg

Feb 22, 2020
In the rich house, sometimes the guests orders food but when I came back they just have a music note expression?

Anyone got this bug? Bug.JPG Bug.JPG

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
do you still need to install mods in a specific order or can you still install them in any order? I heard it might crash if you dont install in a certain order
Install order / install instructions are very important still. I don't think we've seen many versions crash but many mod features will not work right if the install order is incorrect.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is there a list showing a correct sequence?
Not really, no one has sat down and tried to build a modpack from zero with only the free mods or buying their own copies of the paid mods.
To the best of my understanding the main notes are

First is always namelessdev All in One
Second is namelessdev new clothing

Next thing of note is the mods related to chaning semen volume, cum inflation, condom failure and so on you need to read for special instructions as some contain the others or need patches or can not / should not be installed together.

After that in theory pretty much any order should work but no one has really tested it properly so the caveman method of add one and do a full playtest then add the next is recommended.

Reactions: Bloemkool

Pqblo26

Apr 16, 2022
I have recently made some personal adjustments to some mods and thought I would share them. In the provided link is a tweak of Hazumi's belly progression that makes more sense to me (e.g. all multiples start on small belly and vary more dramatically has the pregnancy progresses.), a fix for default Hazumi's pregnant images (comparison below) and a revision of the dialogue from the rich house mod. I also included the work around for the bug for those who don't know since it works for me. There is a read me that should cover any questions. Before anyone asks I know next to nothing about javascript so I can't fix the bug, I barely understand how to adjust dialogue. Enjoy

Mega

View attachment 2666708 View attachment 2666709

Edit: After some playtesting I found some javascripts I missed and that some of the x-rays didn't line up with my belly progression changes, mainly the 2nd trimester multiples. I've updated the file with the fixes.
Can you share your config for hair pls

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes