roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
I installed the mods in the following order and seems like View attachment 2428639 .
Though i didn't test all the 'aspects'.
View attachment 2428627
I didn't install 'COVID' and 'Futa' mods because I'm not intersted in them.
Also i did not install 'Nami mod' (If you are intrested, it's here).
Here is a temporary link to already modded ver. of yours: / /
I change hairstyle, got error

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
I have recently made some personal adjustments to some mods and thought I would share them. In the provided link is a tweak of Hazumi's belly progression that makes more sense to me (e.g. all multiples start on small belly and vary more dramatically has the pregnancy progresses.), a fix for default Hazumi's pregnant images (comparison below) and a revision of the dialogue from the rich house mod. I also included the work around for the bug for those who don't know since it works for me. There is a read me that should cover any questions. Before anyone asks I know next to nothing about javascript so I can't fix the bug, I barely understand how to adjust dialogue. Enjoy

hazumi1.PNG hazumi2.PNG

Edit: After some playtesting I found some javascripts I missed and that some of the x-rays didn't line up with my belly progression changes, mainly the 2nd trimester multiples. I've updated the file with the fixes.

Last edited:

Iwannabeatutubi

May 15, 2023
Can someone give me the zip file of Hazumi and Pregnation so i can play it on joi play i really want to try the mods the problem is i dont have a pc and i only have a android phone

Shiroikata

Jan 27, 2020
Just type "Maldives" on Play store!
Also, you can play the game with some mods too.
Ofc i know that bro but whenever i try to open it on maldives it become like this Screenshot_20230608-204108_MaldiVes.jpg

And whenever i played it on joiplay
On sex in the hotel it will become like this Screenshot_20230608-204529_JoiPlay.jpg

I play the v1.11 modded by the people who give link here and that folder have maybe all the mods (perhaps that why it broke) and if that so please tell me what mod do you have right now bro so it worked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: roka.s4 and B4rb4ra

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Ofc i know that bro but whenever i try to open it on maldives it become like this View attachment 2683573

And whenever i played it on joiplay
On sex in the hotel it will become like this View attachment 2683577

I play the v1.11 modded by the people who give link here and that folder have maybe all the mods (perhaps that why it broke) and if that so please tell me what mod do you have right now bro so it worked
Actually, what i know that some files/images/etc. are not supported by your phone system.
To fix this you just need to extract the file game and then copying it.

Like i said before, only "some" mods will work!
If you want to play it with mods, you can try every single mods and choose which one is worked for you.

That's why i'm making mod by myself (Only parts of body/cum/something like that)

Shiroikata

Jan 27, 2020
Actually, what i know that some files/images/etc. are not supported by your phone system.
To fix this you just need to extract the file game and then copying it.

Like i said before, only "some" mods will work!
If you want to play it with mods, you can try every single mods and choose which one is worked for you.

That's why i'm making mod by myself (Only parts of body/cum/something like that)
Nvm bro i fixed it
Nevertheless thank you!

Reactions: Hyde90
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes