Middernacht

Apr 21, 2019
I would love to install this game but I would like the mods already installed because I tried doing it myself but it didn't work

Phuong2406

Jan 10, 2023
1. Talk to Tomo at the OB/GYN, this possibly has to be done while not pregnant, that's when I did it, just keep sleeping until you see her there next to the woman who gives you all the tips on pregnancies.
2. Get pregnant with a SINGLE child and get it to full term but don't give birth.
3. Go to the OB/GYN and talk to the dude in the top left and agree to his stuff.
Failed to load this file

Reactions: MrBlyatmann

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
20230525112612_1.jpg
I'm not sure what I've done wrong but when I get her overdue her face gets stuck like this and when there are scenes that would change her face like studying or overdue dialogue there is the briefest flash of her face changing before instantly reverting back to this.
mod.PNG
This is my mod sile if it helps. I played around with it a bit and they only thing that stopped her face doing that was removing the hornyandworried java script, which I kinda want to keep in there. All the installed mods came from this thread so they should be up to date. Also have no idea what break charm limit does so I threw that in there to find out and I still don't know what it does.

kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
1684980165741.png
Is it true that the character image can't be removed I want to see the writing on the status but it's blocked

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
I get an "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0" error when I start the game. I've only installed the NamelessDev AIO mod as per its instructions, the game works without it. Would anyone know how to fix this?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
can anyone help me with this problem
i am using this version
Can we please remove that link or change it to one of the newer attempts? I appreciate their effort but countingsheeps' pack is old now and the mod order wasn't correct at the time of publication and is worsening issues now if people try to build on top of it.

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
how to install mod for playing on android with joiplay ??
the same way as on pc, paste the mods in the www folder, then add the game to joiplay as you normally would
At the moment they all work fine, except for loli, which doesn't show ero clothes, tattoos, piercings, and cum dripping well, plus the kiosk mod makes it impossible to change the hair skin color

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
the same way as on pc, paste the mods in the www folder, then add the game to joiplay as you normally would
At the moment they all work fine, except for loli, which doesn't show ero clothes, tattoos, piercings, and cum dripping well, plus the kiosk mod makes it impossible to change the hair skin color
I'm looking for loli mod :v
that's why I ask :V

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes