Kaze57

Apr 4, 2023
Using it on JOIPLAY. Most of the stuff works. Some problems/bugs/errors and their work around
1. All sex scenes missing body parts. Remove MOD_bodytype.js from JS_MODs files folder in mods folder. (Its part of aio gyaru mod but removing doesnt cause problems).
2. Ero cloths not showing. Someone already mentioned the solution to this just go to exhibitionism mirror select 'full frontal' then select 'im not exhibitionist'.

What doest work for me:
3. Couldn't get Rich house mod to work no matter what i tried as it seems to conflict with kemonomimi mod. Talking to the npc gets you to the photostudio where you can only use your phone to load game. I have done all kemonomimi quests and removing the mod at this point does not solve this problem although the kemonomimi npcs and inventory equipment disappear.
4. Unable to change hair and pubic color. The option is greyed out. Someone mentioned it conflicts with birth delayer and contraction preventer. Removing those didn't make it work for me.
I´ve figured it out, the hair colour function conflicts with the nail color mod, you need to remove it order for hair colour to function

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Amazing alterations you can do, and awesome preg variations. but man, I wish there were more sex scenes than this handful we got.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Using latest modpack provided here. Gone into rich house and this welcomed me.How to bypass it??

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
It said not censored in the description but when I extract it & play it I found out still censored,what is going on?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
is there any download for newest game vers with full mod that doesnt have problem?,i tried my self to install some mod,but like you see above,first try and already got bug so yeah

Aryan16033

Apr 17, 2023
I am downloading on my android phone and after ever extraction it is not showing apk file with the game icon to launch....please helppp

MOREIIISH

Oct 14, 2022
I am downloading on my android phone and after ever extraction it is not showing apk file with the game icon to launch....please helppp
The android version shouldve already been in .apk format. Are you sure you downloaded the android version when you said "extracting"?.

Though if you downloaded the windows version you can still play it by plugging the .exe file in joiplay

Also, you can use the mods in android by using Maldives instead of Joiplay. Added note : Unfortunately, only a few mods would be able to work though

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I looked around the thread but anyone ever figure out what the sadist trait did with customers?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes