View attachment 1833858

3 - 去找一個自由工人並同意改變髮型。
View attachment 1833861
開始了,。
View attachment 1833862
[/引用] 並沒有這套衣服呢

FluffyRaKu

Jan 2, 2023
rich house stayed here i get this sign from all npc. can you help me how can i pass
I've been having the same problem, even after trying to reinstall the mod from other sources. Having a poke around in the mod's files, it seems like some of the variables aren't properly set and some of the guests have gotten mixed up so the game is sending you to the wrong person or some people are being tagged as already been served when they haven't.

I'll see if I can fix it, although as I don't have the actual RPGM tools, it'll be fairly slow going as I'll just be using a normal IDE.

In related news, the files show that there should be two main sex scenes with Masterson in the Rich House. One of them you get from talking to him (the "Masterson sex Minigame") while looking around the house, but there seems to another one that you get after saving one of his maids but I have no idea whether that is the maid in the bathroom or the maid in the main hall. Are there any guides around on how to get the various scenes?

kuku555

Feb 20, 2022
I've been having the same problem, even after trying to reinstall the mod from other sources. Having a poke around in the mod's files, it seems like some of the variables aren't properly set and some of the guests have gotten mixed up so the game is sending you to the wrong person or some people are being tagged as already been served when they haven't.

I'll see if I can fix it, although as I don't have the actual RPGM tools, it'll be fairly slow going as I'll just be using a normal IDE.

In related news, the files show that there should be two main sex scenes with Masterson in the Rich House. One of them you get from talking to him (the "Masterson sex Minigame") while looking around the house, but there seems to another one that you get after saving one of his maids but I have no idea whether that is the maid in the bathroom or the maid in the main hall. Are there any guides around on how to get the various scenes?
I was able to figure out the bug and complete it. I am not sure if it is the same process for everyone else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phoenix@2005

Jun 22, 2022
I was able to figure out the bug and complete it. I am not sure if it is the same process for everyone else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bro my rich house mod doesn't even let me into the house man..can some one give me a copy of it
..i speak to the in the convenience store and he says talk to the manager and come back if he doesn't give you a job but the manager gives me a damn job idk wth is wrong...the guy was willing to get me into the house but the manager keeps giving me the work

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
bro my rich house mod doesn't even let me into the house man..can some one give me a copy of it
..i speak to the in the convenience store and he says talk to the manager and come back if he doesn't give you a job but the manager gives me a damn job idk wth is wrong...the guy was willing to get me into the house but the manager keeps giving me the work
Have 1-3 babies belly and 'overdue' status and interact with them again.

kuku555

Feb 20, 2022
Have 1-3 babies belly and 'overdue' status and interact with them again.
Get 1-3 baby on the 36th+ week of pregnancy.
1. Go to the convenience store.
2. Talk to the guy on the upper left corner then talk to the Manager (guy on the upper right corner).
3. Manager will tell you your belly is to big and will offer you another job.
4. Some dialog will show --> Ask the manager what job is it.
5. Go back and talk to the guy in the upper left corner.

B4rb4ra

Oct 10, 2018
here cash for you my MOD, sorry I don't know how to drawing just touch adobe photoshop
- gave birth to still be raped
- kisses the belly
- rape breastfeeding
you only need to replace the CG that you like

Reactions: FluffyRaKu

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is this a mod? If yes, what mod is it from? And when can I open the map as well?
The mod is 'rich house' , I haven't played it yet as I was waiting to be sure the version shared was good and stable. I believe the start of the mod is to be pregnant with triplets, possibly later term and try to work at the convenience store, when the manager tells you no you can go talk to another guy in the store who will tell you about the job at the rich house.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
The mod is 'rich house' , I haven't played it yet as I was waiting to be sure the version shared was good and stable. I believe the start of the mod is to be pregnant with triplets, possibly later term and try to work at the convenience store, when the manager tells you no you can go talk to another guy in the store who will tell you about the job at the rich house.
Is this mod still in development and making it stable?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes