MegaDaddy

May 5, 2020
Hi, I have a problem trying to play the game using joiplay but when I press to start the game it says cannot read property 'name' null etc. Can someone tell me a solution if it have one pls

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone have a save?
Saves are tied to modset or else you get errors and corruption. A few of the modpacks contain saves but I don't know how stable they are. In general people don't share saves as there is no gallery to replay scenes.

mod loli please
send the link
contains a number of free mods, younger versions of hazumi are in the AiO (all in one) mod.

spinozum

May 18, 2017
I installed the mods in the following order and seems like View attachment 2428639 .
Though i didn't test all the 'aspects'.
View attachment 2428627
I didn't install 'COVID' and 'Futa' mods because I'm not intersted in them.
Also i did not install 'Nami mod' (If you are intrested, it's here).
Here is a temporary link to already modded ver. of yours: / /
Using it on JOIPLAY. Most of the stuff works. Some problems/bugs/errors and their work around
1. All sex scenes missing body parts. Remove MOD_bodytype.js from JS_MODs files folder in mods folder. (Its part of aio gyaru mod but removing doesnt cause problems).
2. Ero cloths not showing. Someone already mentioned the solution to this just go to exhibitionism mirror select 'full frontal' then select 'im not exhibitionist'.

What doest work for me:
3. Couldn't get Rich house mod to work no matter what i tried as it seems to conflict with kemonomimi mod. Talking to the npc gets you to the photostudio where you can only use your phone to load game. I have done all kemonomimi quests and removing the mod at this point does not solve this problem although the kemonomimi npcs and inventory equipment disappear.
4. Unable to change hair and pubic color. The option is greyed out. Someone mentioned it conflicts with birth delayer and contraction preventer. Removing those didn't make it work for me.

Last edited:

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
You have my lifetime appreciation my guy, it finally worked woohoo

Using it on JOIPLAY. Most of the stuff works. Some problems/bugs/errors and their work around
1. All sex scenes missing body parts. Remove MOD_bodytype.js from JS_MODs files folder in mods folder. (Its part of aio gyaru mod but removing doesnt cause problems).
2. Ero cloths not showing. Someone already mentioned the solution to this just go to exhibitionism mirror select 'full frontal' then select 'im not exhibitionist'.

What doest work for me:
3. Couldn't get Rich house mod to work no matter what i tried as it seems to conflict with kemonomimi mod. Talking to the npc gets you to the photostudio where you can only use your phone to load game. I have done all kemonomimi quests and removing the mod at this point does not solve this problem although the kemonomimi npcs and inventory equipment disappear.
4. Unable to change hair and pubic color. The option is greyed out. Someone mentioned it conflicts with birth delayer and contraction preventer. Removing those didn't make it work for me.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
I wanted to try this game out but holy sht. The amount of modding necessary is overwhelming. This game desperately needs a mod manager software.

Edit - Dunno why this is not pinned as the multi-modded download in the main page. The one currently pinned is old, buggy and missing alot of mods. Only mods you need to add to this one is the futa, kiosk, pet-cat and the baby-kick mods.

Fully Modded ver. 1.1

I've updated the version with PeePreggolover's (what a name) mods that totalled up to a costly $9, which is almost the price of all the 7 or so other paid mods this version had in it before! The mods, and all told add

- 12 new characters in the National Institute
- A new map called the "Pervert House," which has 2 new characters and 2 new sex mini-games
- 8 new birth events, 4 in the National Institute and 4 in the Pervert House

Do note I don't think it adds new CG for said birthing events, or just in general other than the sprites for the new characters, and that I did not test it for compatibility at all.
Refer to this post to clean up some of the minor errors in the above version.

For anyone using that version, you might face some problem, well at least for me I have a few.

1. Nami skin do not work properly.
Solution: Using the file 'MOD_Nami.js' will sove the problem (download from the step one bellow)

2. Ahegao mod do not work properly.
Solution: Following the instruction in the namelessdev booth. The file 'MOD_extendedbirthC.js' will prevent ahegao from happening, but the game should work properly even with it exist.

3. New Cloths / secondary outfit do not work properly.
Solution: Use another version of 'MOD_overduebellys.js' (path: ...\www\mods\JS_MODs_files)
You can find it on the previous version or take it from these.

or this View attachment 1356517
Also someone needs to make an updated version of the futa mod already. The current one is useless. So many hours into the game and there hasn't been a single instance of any of the clients being a futa.

Last edited:

crazyvulpix21

Feb 6, 2018
Hello, can you help me install the mods, before I could do them without problems, I just put them in a folder called mods but now it doesn't work anymore and the mods don't show up in the game, I'm trying to install Cum inflation and I have the version 1.6

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes