GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is this mod still in development and making it stable?
I don't know what the most recent release is like, my issue was that it is a paid mod with buggy early versions so people keep thinking they have hit gold when they find a leaked version and then it turns out to be one of the early versions that is buggy.

Calavara6066

Jan 18, 2021
I was able to figure out the bug and complete it. I am not sure if it is the same process for everyone else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly it won't let me complete either loop as when I try to deliver to the last one it will not accept and then I'm in a permanent state of nothing to do

kuku555

Feb 20, 2022
Sadly it won't let me complete either loop as when I try to deliver to the last one it will not accept and then I'm in a permanent state of nothing to do
Save before talking to the last person in the loop.
The last person you talk to will need accept his offer to sex.

element0022

Dec 10, 2020
I did a few tries as I found a bug for the hall and it finally completed, but it takes a bit of time.There is a problem in this mode or there is a certain order and I could not find it. but I can pass more easily with this following way.
1- Save the game before each order.
2- After you get the order, go to masterson, if they don't tell you to take care of shelby, continue to serve. If shelyb says serve, go back to previous record and order from someone else.
There is only one problem when I follow this path, you are allowed to leave the room for the birth without serving everyone in the room. Then you can go to the hospital and give birth or the masterson gives you a birth there.

element0022

Dec 10, 2020
When we talked to the maid when we went to the first foreman to get the job upstairs, the foreman made a speech as if I had to evacuate at least 4 times. When we take the maid's place after the conversation, we give birth. but there is a detail like this, as the hazumin empties into your stomach, your stomach swells a little, then when you apply pressure to the abdomen, the semen inside comes out and the abdomen takes its old shape. Seeing this, something occurred to me, maybe we can satisfy Mastersun. and we can continue the task. have you been able to do this?

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Wait, so is there a loli mod for this? Can't seem to find anything like that in the mod list

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Wait, so is there a loli mod for this? Can't seem to find anything like that in the mod list
Probably not supposed to talk directly about that particular feature on f95. The other age option are included as part of the AllInOne / AiO mod hosted by nameless dev.

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Also, is there any mods that can change the time Session and how much ejaculation we can do?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes