charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
i cannot make her pregnant. Even when she gets 10+ creampies on every unsafe day, she never is pregnant. Is there any special trick to it?

Chian1961

May 29, 2020
1 - go to the shower or shelf and choose 'change the clothes' option.
Then choose 'New Clothes' option.
View attachment 1833849
Then choose 'Outfit #3'.
View attachment 1833853
Here it is (the second costume is in 'Erotic clothes' category).
View attachment 1833854

2 - Go to Pharmacy, buy hair dyer.
View attachment 1833857
Then change hair color before mirror.
View attachment 1833858

3 - Go to a free worker and agree to change the hairstyle.
View attachment 1833861
Here we go,.
View attachment 1833862
I am new to adding mods, but why I don't have the options to choose new clothes and why my character gone in the hair salon?

Last edited:

NeoGyvr1

Oct 23, 2020
I had to delete the game at one point, but before I did that I apparently was able to get an almost full cafe to work due to a mod. Can anyone tell me which mod does that? I can't quite remember.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
So, I got some of the mods and sorted everything into their various respective folders in addition to wiping the base image folder and replacing it with the mods :geek: there was no type error, Huzzah! However despite seemingly getting the mod(s) to work without said errors, namely the fun inflation, the pictures are effectively normal even when getting Guy & Buddy to dump 20 loads of different sizes into Hazumi. At one point she had 150k+ sperm inside of her yet nothing changed still. :confused: I'm not the brightest but maybe I did something wrong yet right at the same time while the game just isn't looking at it lol.

I'm on Joiplay btw so its entirely possible the mods don't work much if at all on mobile.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Why do I get this error in Rich House mod?
I'm pretty sure 1.7.4 predates the mod system rewrite and so the files aren't in the right places. I recommend you finish your current playthrough and then update everything.

Someone else will have to tell you if rich house mod ever reached a working state, I was waiting on news of that but the dev went radio silent / the thread they were in was bumped off the chanboard.

Pekocuk_

Feb 21, 2023
I'm pretty sure 1.7.4 predates the mod system rewrite and so the files aren't in the right places. I recommend you finish your current playthrough and then update everything.

Someone else will have to tell you if rich house mod ever reached a working state, I was waiting on news of that but the dev went radio silent / the thread they were in was bumped off the chanboard.
Thankfully, I managed to launch it. My game was just outdated, it seems. But I can't get past this scene even though I served all the guests.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
"Hair Salon" MOD(ADULT CONTENT +18 ⚠)

"Alternative Ending" MOD(ADULT CONTENT +18 ⚠)

anyone got both of these

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes