Apr 8, 2021
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble with the newest 1.11 modpack, I managed to make the mods work (took me a bit), but now I have a problem with the X-ray, different Hazumi's have the x-ray on the same place as adult Hazumi, imgs down

Screenshot_2023-06-10-14-25-24-514_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-10-14-25-48-397_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Help is appreciated!

EDIT: Also, during scenes, the normal model for Hazumi is also used for some reason.

rbcr2000

Jun 11, 2023
Has anyone found the secret accessory in NamelessDevs Tattoo and piercing mod? Been looking and im lost trying to find it.

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble with the newest 1.11 modpack, I managed to make the mods work (took me a bit), but now I have a problem with the X-ray, different Hazumi's have the x-ray on the same place as adult Hazumi, imgs down

View attachment 2688318

View attachment 2688317

Help is appreciated!

EDIT: Also, during scenes, the normal model for Hazumi is also used for some reason.
what emulator you use ?
and how you install the game on your android and use the mod ?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
is there new mods in the works ?
I think nameless dev still makes small mods from time to time and has had a larger project in the background for like two years but that may have been cancelled after the shitshow that was piracy attempts for the large project mod rich house.

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
what emulator you use ?
and how you install the game on your android and use the mod ?
you can just joiplay it but first you gotta detele the Mod_bodyType.js in the JS_MODs_files folder if I remember correctly, here is my joiplay with Nami mods
Ah and btw due to lack of that conflicted js file to change the body type, the nekomini and x-ray vision might get kinda at the wrong place if you choose other body type like loli and younger
1686534391697.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fast65

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
you can just joiplay it but first you gotta detele the Mod_bodyType.js in the JS_MODs_files folder if I remember correctly, here is my joiplay with Nami mods
Ah and btw due to lack of that conflicted js file to change the body type, the nekomini and x-ray vision might get kinda at the wrong place if you choose other body type like loli and younger
View attachment 2691430
thanks, I'll try :3

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 2691430
not working

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 2691430
is that a mod that lets her talk about that or is that vanilla?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone know if I can find the ultra loli mod somewhere??
I don't know the complete history but to my understanding that project was either cancelled or shifted to the back of the mod authors queue before a playable version was finished.

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
not working
maybe it's because you download the wrong version a.k.a the mod version at page 1, that version is bugged like hell and cannot be played anyway in android, you can search for a good version at later page of this thread do it like I did and good to go.
PS: I tried another set of mods downloaded here and the result is still playable, just don't mind the wrong placement and wrong body type at H-scene tho, you can try the one I took and changed to be playable in Joiplay a try
the link:

• Wow
Reactions: Facu46 and roka.s4

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
maybe it's because you download the wrong version a.k.a the mod version at page 1, that version is bugged like hell and cannot be played anyway in android, you can search for a good version at later page of this thread do it like I did and good to go.
PS: I tried another set of mods downloaded here and the result is still playable, just don't mind the wrong placement and wrong body type at H-scene tho, you can try the one I took and changed to be playable in Joiplay a try
the link: Mega
ok I'll try again :'v

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
the link: Mega
to much error
not just in this screenshot :(
Screenshot_20230616-210100.png Screenshot_20230616-210112.png Screenshot_20230616-210119.png

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
somehow I can still play just fine, ooooooooh maybe you should use the Joiplay Patreon version, just google "Joiplay Patreon" and try the latest free version along with its plugin, I am currently using 1.20.023 bugfix on the patreon page
ok I'll try

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
Searching all latest Mods available and solving all errors i had encounter in this thread made me went nuts...
:LUL:
But without mods, this game seems monotone
Edit : It would be nice, if this have Anal mods, Double penetration, Inverted nipple mods, Paizuri(with Image), Threesome, 4Some, Gangbang, Orgy Party, Sex toy masturbation, and others wild fetishes

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluha
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes