GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
how do i collect 7 "Kemonomimi" accessories
If the mod is installed properly and my memory is correct then I believe there is an new NPC who appears in various locations after various milestones. I think the first is free / just for finding her and in the school classroom.

benquan

Dec 9, 2020
If the mod is installed properly and my memory is correct then I believe there is an new NPC who appears in various locations after various milestones. I think the first is free / just for finding her and in the school classroom.
I already got 4 "Kemonomimi" accessories and I don't know where the other 3 are

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I already got 4 "Kemonomimi" accessories and I don't know where the other 3 are
I can't help you beyond that, my game always bugged out before I got more than 3 or 4 and I never made notes of where to look and what the milestones might be so all I can say is look on every map in the basic game and talk to every NPC just to be sure.

Neolet

Feb 1, 2020
is there something missing because in the dlsite it says its 900mb in size while this download says its 300mb

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Pardon my asking boys, but I think I need a little help. I downloaded the mod pack from this post and installed them in the order from the next post down but now I'm not sure that the implantationXtended, implantationOverlay, and realisticEjaculations plugins are working as I'm not getting the little fertilization bubble that pops up like its supposed to.
1689615823048.png
This is the order I installed them in if you want to see as well as a copy of the mods folder that had everything installed in the proper order just in case. Everything else seems to be working though I haven't been able to get to the Rich House yet (always over or under shot it). One last thing, sorry, which file do I have to manipulate to change her hair color? I've wanted more hair color options but I hear the only way to do it is to manipulate the file directly, if you could point me in that direction that would be the coolest of you. Thanks ahead of time!

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Pardon my asking boys, but I think I need a little help. I downloaded the mod pack from this post and installed them in the order from the next post down but now I'm not sure that the implantationXtended, implantationOverlay, and realisticEjaculations plugins are working as I'm not getting the little fertilization bubble that pops up like its supposed to.
View attachment 2778458
This is the order I installed them in if you want to see as well as a copy of the mods folder that had everything installed in the proper order just in case. Everything else seems to be working though I haven't been able to get to the Rich House yet (always over or under shot it). One last thing, sorry, which file do I have to manipulate to change her hair color? I've wanted more hair color options but I hear the only way to do it is to manipulate the file directly, if you could point me in that direction that would be the coolest of you. Thanks ahead of time!

To move into the Rich House, get pregnant with two or more children and reach the Overdue state. Then talk to the guy in the Convenience store, and he will tell you what to do next.
As for the implantationOverlay, I'm not sure what might be affecting its functionality (if anything, of course).
Also if there is a Sell_Kiosk mod in it, it's better to remove it.
It seems like it's interfering with the proper functioning of the Hair Color Coordinator.

Here is what my mods folder looks like.

1689626042965.png
In any case, I'm sharing an archive with a modified game: /

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
To move into the Rich House, get pregnant with two or more children and reach the Overdue state. Then talk to the guy in the Convenience store, and he will tell you what to do next.
As for the implantationOverlay, I'm not sure what might be affecting its functionality (if anything, of course).
Also if there is a Sell_Kiosk mod in it, it's better to remove it.
It seems like it's interfering with the proper functioning of the Hair Color Coordinator.

Here is what my mods folder looks like.

View attachment 2778807
In any case, I'm sharing an archive with a modified game: /
hair mod already fix ?

Yamfarmer127

Aug 31, 2022
Having issue with rich house mod. Here’s what happened:
- talk to guy in convience store
- told him to wait
- did other activites before returning
- accept invite
- game is stuck in a room and hazumi isnt there (photo)

anyone know how to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes