hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
So i just went over a deep dive of the mods available for downloads, and the namelessdev collection is almost complete.
hi5kba mod folder is pretty up to date, the only things missing are and a update for which is now v.2.2 for a compatibility with .

Wlms has provided both the and the mods and has updated it to the latest version

if hi5kba or anybody else could provide the latest version of the and the newest version of the we could have the FINALLY complete namelessdev mod collection.
(or at least until he updates or uploads a new mod again and it will spiral into confusion again)

Update: again if anybody can update the mod for the latest version it would be appreciated.
i’ll update the stuff i own.
cumflation and hair in around 6 hours or so
(my link won’t change)

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
So i just went over a deep dive of the mods available for downloads, and the namelessdev collection is almost complete.
hi5kba mod folder is pretty up to date, the only things missing are and a update for which is now v.2.2 for a compatibility with .

Wlms has provided both the and the mods and has updated it to the latest version

if hi5kba or anybody else could provide the latest version of the and the newest version of the we could have the FINALLY complete namelessdev mod collection.
(or at least until he updates or uploads a new mod again and it will spiral into confusion again)

Update: again if anybody can update the mod for the latest version it would be appreciated.
i've been searching for v2.2 but i found nothing... the latest update i found is v1.11.1, may i know where did you get v2.2 from? thank you
sorry for my broken english.

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
i've been searching for v2.2 but i found nothing... the latest update i found is v1.11.1, may i know where did you get v2.2 from? thank you
sorry for my broken english.
No Problem friend, v.1.11.1 is the version of the game if you head over to this link you will find the
change log for the mod, the v.2.2 is yet to be update by hi5kba in his here, hope that helps.

Reactions: SEIGEN1

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone know what causes Masterson in the rich house and Lazloo in Selby's house to proceed past the sex scene? Lazloo felt like it was glitched and never went past no matter how many times he came. Masterson took a long time but it eventually ended but felt like it was taking way longer than it should.

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
same
I am still searching who have all in one the game
Currently the namelessdev mod collection is almost complete whe are only waiting hi5kba to update his mod collection with the newest versions of the & , if you want to play the game without those two mods, you can use the other mods in the collection with no problem together with the mods that Wlms has provided with.

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
thanks bro,i dont know how to install the mods on android myself.tested all the mod links here but only your mods works.still have some display bug like you mentioned.but not affected the gameplay,can you update this same file plus nami mod for joiplay?
the mod in your game up to date or still old mod?

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Currently the namelessdev mod collection is almost complete whe are only waiting hi5kba to update his mod collection with the newest versions of the & , if you want to play the game without those two mods, you can use the other mods in the collection with no problem together with the mods that Wlms has provided with.
Updated Folder - Newest versions
Cumflation v5.1
Hair Salon v2.2
Tatttoo & Piercings v5.2

Actually had the City Park as well
City Park v1.3 included

Last edited:

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
thanks bro,i dont know how to install the mods on android myself.tested all the mod links here but only your mods works.still have some display bug like you mentioned.but not affected the gameplay,can you update this same file plus nami mod for joiplay?
here you go I added the Nami mod. The mod still works but the problem like accessories and X-ray at wrong placements is still same so enjoy if you can tolerate it my guys.
PS: I hope somedays NamelessDev can work around the Joiplay stuff to get that Body-Type.JS file to work so we Joiplay players can enjoy just like PC gang

Reactions: mams3425

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Do we have any idea about what Mihiraghi is doing? Is he working on anything?
Miharagi from my understanding is just a circle for the artist Taji/Crowview and a single friend of his who is a programmer, Taji himself is stupid busy for the last 2-3 years as he has really popped off, especially since he started doing Blue Archive stuff. I probably wouldn't expect another game from them anytime soon as sad as it is.

Reactions: Tealover

N3k0n3

Dec 31, 2019
Hey i need some help i have instaled the game with all the mods from the mod collection a few post before now everytime i get a creampie i get something like 15000ml in my uterus. my question is which mod does that a how can i remove it?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes