hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
may i know which mode to install 1st ?
coz i tried to install all of them before but it cause error
Don't know sorry, i had stepped away from playing for a while, and the Mod List is so much longer now.
although i bought them all i never had them all installed at once....

if someone does know the correct order please tell us!

Rusev_1

Oct 12, 2022
I know joiplay exist I tried using it didn't work out that's why I am asking for a modded apk version of it.

Also is there a mod that make the landlord gone so it could be less money management needed and more sandbox game.

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I know joiplay exist I tried using it didn't work out that's why I am asking for a modded apk version of it.

Also is there a mod without the landlord taking your money?
Do the maid cafe job by writing down all the orders for a perfect combo score and you'll get obscene amounts of money.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Why is the price of the aphrodisiacs increasing over time? That's so annoying.
Is there a way to deactivate that in the codes?

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
You can use Papanurgling's Altered Image Pack mod instead of NamelessDev's AIO pack if you want Joiplay compatibility though I haven't tried it myself.

Also is there a mod that make the landlord gone so it could be less money management needed and more sandbox game.
Afaik the landlord later on offers you to buy out the house which you can so you don't need any mod for that. For money you can simply do the cafe job and you'll be swimming/drowning in it. If you don't feel like doing the cafe job you can use this edit to get more money out of prostitution instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: mams3425

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
Hello, i just join this chat, and looks like i missed a lot, 178 page, can someone tell me is there any mod that related to pregnancy and not listed in "list of mods"?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes