KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
I read this article and wondered where it was and why I hadn't seen it before.

Faley

Apr 2, 2020
Having issue with rich house mod. Here’s what happened:
- talk to guy in convience store
- told him to wait
- did other activites before returning
- accept invite
- game is stuck in a room and hazumi isnt there (photo)

anyone know how to fix this?
Hello. Have you found a solution to this problem?

HDGryphon

Oct 5, 2021
Honestly not expecting much help here, but I can't seem to get the cumflation mod to work. I've followed the install instructions as they're written for everything, but the x-ray images just don't show any cum, and the belly never grows. I've got no idea what's wrong or how to fix it but uh... Any help would be appreciated

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Honestly not expecting much help here, but I can't seem to get the cumflation mod to work. I've followed the install instructions as they're written for everything, but the x-ray images just don't show any cum, and the belly never grows. I've got no idea what's wrong or how to fix it but uh... Any help would be appreciated
That mod is tricky in terms of iinteractions with other mods and while i think i managed it years ago with very few mods in more recent and more heavily modded I can't recall if I ever managed to get cumflated aside from a character in expanded institute who can get you to full (i assume that was full) in one action.

HDGryphon

Oct 5, 2021
That mod is tricky in terms of iinteractions with other mods and while i think i managed it years ago with very few mods in more recent and more heavily modded I can't recall if I ever managed to get cumflated aside from a character in expanded institute who can get you to full (i assume that was full) in one action.
Yeah, I mean I can't even get the game to work when it's the *only* mod I have installed. Haven't been able to find much else discussion on the mod not working, so I guess I'll just have to remove it from my mod list.

yanikomar

Aug 19, 2023
Having issue with rich house mod. Here’s what happened:
- talk to guy in convience store
- told him to wait
- did other activites before returning
- accept invite
- game is stuck in a room and hazumi isnt there (photo)

anyone know how to fix this?
The same is happening to me, please help

adorevaru14

Feb 7, 2022
how do I acces the rich house, i go with one baby, nope, i go with tow, still no enough, i go with three or more, belly's to huge, whats the condition??

adorevaru14

Feb 7, 2022
so..
im gonna try to fix the hornyandworry mod for the AiO pack from NamDev but I dont really know js, can someone identify which part of the code affects the worry face?

(i attach the code for reference)

(function(){

const _StandDisplay_stand_upFace = StandDisplay.stand.prototype.upFace
StandDisplay.stand.prototype.upFace = function() {
_StandDisplay_stand_upFace.apply(this, arguments)
if(isLegacyParts()){ this.upFaceLegacy(); return; }
if(this._isEroStat){ return }
const index = v(1) || 2;
if(v(43)>=v(52)){
$gameVariables.setValue(1, 8)
}
const preName = `face_${index}`
this.upSpritesParts(preName, this._face)
}

const _StandDisplay_stand_upEmote = StandDisplay.stand.prototype.upEmote
StandDisplay.stand.prototype.upEmote = function() {
_StandDisplay_stand_upEmote.apply(this, arguments)
if(!this._emotion.visible && $gameVariables.value(364) >= 20) // aphrodisiac
{
this._emotion.bitmap = ImageManager.loadPicture('stand_emote_horny')
this._emotion.visible = true
}
}

})();

adorevaru14

Feb 7, 2022
so..
im gonna try to fix the hornyandworry mod for the AiO pack from NamDev but I dont really know js, can someone identify which part of the code affects the worry face?

(i attach the code for reference)

(function(){

const _StandDisplay_stand_upFace = StandDisplay.stand.prototype.upFace
StandDisplay.stand.prototype.upFace = function() {
_StandDisplay_stand_upFace.apply(this, arguments)
if(isLegacyParts()){ this.upFaceLegacy(); return; }
if(this._isEroStat){ return }
const index = v(1) || 2;
if(v(43)>=v(52)){
$gameVariables.setValue(1, 8)
}
const preName = `face_${index}`
this.upSpritesParts(preName, this._face)
}

const _StandDisplay_stand_upEmote = StandDisplay.stand.prototype.upEmote
StandDisplay.stand.prototype.upEmote = function() {
_StandDisplay_stand_upEmote.apply(this, arguments)
if(!this._emotion.visible && $gameVariables.value(364) >= 20) // aphrodisiac
{
this._emotion.bitmap = ImageManager.loadPicture('stand_emote_horny')
this._emotion.visible = true
}
}

})();

so i ended up modifying the js whith a little help of NamDev, had to erase a big chunk of the code, so the worry face isn't constantly active and the game shows other expressions in consequence, ill upload the modified js if you guys have the same problem i had

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Try to use
I am bit late to the party but the link only gives me this https://%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A/D5M1o2c6za/Hazumi_and_the_Pregnation_e1_11_1_M_zip is it encrypted or is the link dead?

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
I am bit late to the party but the link only gives me this https://%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A/D5M1o2c6za/Hazumi_and_the_Pregnation_e1_11_1_M_zip is it encrypted or is the link dead?
, but there's a bug here that I know of: The Rich House doesn't work properly. It gets stuck on the first event. Maybe some one will find a reason someday. I don't play it anymore.

siyar

Dec 2, 2022
Hello everyone i have Problem With aoi mod when i try loli or another character happens this and cellphone not have background i deleted mod_bodytype.js and its fixed but i only can use normal hazumi and nami can someone help me? (İ using joiplay)

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
I have returned and this time with a mod instead of just images. I have spent a long time learning to mod this game and decided to make my own version of an existing mod to get started. I was always annoyed that the birth delayer created by namelessdev was bought off the shelf rather than at the clinc and now I understand why, but I managed to do it. I have set up a gumroad for these mods so they won't get lost in the forum and I have added the image pack I did previously as well . I intend for all my work to be free and any future mods I decide to do will be original content rather than continuing to piggyback off of nameless. Enjoy

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes