Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Does anyone have the game with the newest mod? And can share it? Almost all link i get is error, some can but only contain early mods
You can get the latest mods here. If you want a fully modded pack nobody uploaded one yet most likely because nobody's played theirs long enough to be certain that the game works stable enough.

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
You can get the latest mods here. If you want a fully modded pack nobody uploaded one yet most likely because nobody's played theirs long enough to be certain that the game works stable enough.
Are those mods wont crash if i use it at the sametime? Or will it become buggy? And can i play it in android?, im trying use joiplay but maybe i missed something

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
being really honest with you i don't play her with this skin, but as i remenber this mods aren't that well made like the other, one example is that her tan skins can't use her alternative outfit, so if you change her clothes you lose her tan, because the dev of the mod didn't draw her tan in the others skins. the dev of the mod (sorry i forget his name now) is working in ultraloli now, but there's a chance that he will go back to work on her tan and more skins after this (he said in his website, patreon i think, he prefers makes alternative clothes and will go back later).
Is he still working ultra loli mods?

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Are those mods wont crash if i use it at the sametime? Or will it become buggy?
Alot of the mods overwrite each other so if setup incorrectly it's highly likely it will crash. Just setup the All in one pack(AIO) first then pick and setup what you want next and it should work.

And can i play it in android?, im trying use joiplay but maybe i missed something
Without mods? There's an apk in the OP so that should be enough. With mods you can try the one by windy96 or the one by LYNX21 for joiplay, though both of them have their own issues so read before trying them. If you wanna make your own attempted a joiplay compatible version so use that instead of the AIO by NamelessDev.

drop where?
Mostly in the "www" and the "www/mods" folders.

Joan Micky

Mar 25, 2022
can anyone explain, why is this happening, please help me what to do

when Hazumi cum inflation and having se*, suddenly a type error appears

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes