wafflemon1238

Aug 6, 2020
Best i can offer is to upload my www folder to mega. works mostly. just the loli and young don't work with the topless mod. i guess because there are no pictures for it
I've some more research and found that '189.json' form AiO + Quintu + Gyaru MOD v5.0 / CommonEvents was making trouble with inability of accessing <Configure> / <System>, but idk what to do now.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
how to get Nami character back?
Because after I got lost in changing characters and couldn't adjust to Nami's character.
(translate)
1707400264350.png

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2023
I finally finished the full decensor patch. Also, I made a couple draw order patches as a bonus to make up for the delay. The draw order patches need to be applied after any NamelessDev mods, since one of the patch files overwrites a bugged file that NamelessDev includes with many of his mods. More info in the READMEs. I plan on adding the futa mod assets to the decensor patch after adapting it to the other two body types. Here's the Mega links:

Feel free to message me if you encounter any issues or find any visual bugs.

Papito7160

Feb 1, 2024
i need help
any time i go to the hotel i keep getting the error this.makeFaceCommon and i dont know how to fix it

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I finally finished the full decensor patch. Also, I made a couple draw order patches as a bonus to make up for the delay. The draw order patches need to be applied after any NamelessDev mods, since one of the patch files overwrites a bugged file that NamelessDev includes with many of his mods. More info in the READMEs. I plan on adding the futa mod assets to the decensor patch after adapting it to the other two body types. Here's the Mega links:

Feel free to message me if you encounter any issues or find any visual bugs.
Thanks for your work mate

Are there any uncensored patches for Loli and Young?
Here you go

baqir9211

Sep 28, 2023
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
this update have alot bug

relayzgod

Jan 1, 2024
So i just went over a deep dive of the mods available for downloads, and the namelessdev collection is almost complete.
hi5kba mod folder is pretty up to date, the only things missing are .

Wlms has provided both the and the mods and has updated it to the latest version

if hi5kba or anybody else could provide the latest version of the we could have the FINALLY complete namelessdev mod collection.
(or at least until he updates or uploads a new mod again and it will spiral into confusion again)

Update: again if anybody can update the mod for the latest version it would be appreciated.
Update 2: All mods are up to date as of right now
you guys are fucking legends. i was using the game with mods included from the main post and ran into issues. are all the mods compatible with each other out the box? do i need to extract them in order? thanks

relayzgod

Jan 1, 2024
this is so annoying to run with so many mods. i finally got the game to actually run without getting an error immediately. i thought its fine i could finally play, but nooo her sprite is fucking blocking the stats

if someone can give me tips on what mod is causing this it would be much appreciated

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jorin Direfrost
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes