GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
is uloli ever getting touched again or is that just a lost cause at this point?
Not sure f95 wants us to discus that topic, it looks like someone is working on the idea as their own project but I don't think it is namelessdev so it isn't the specific thing and assumed subthings with their other mods that people were waiting for.

Axelerater

Aug 31, 2023
How to use mods? I already moved the mod folder to the PPLSS/www/mods but when i try to change the standing character it still showed the same image. Also how do i know if any of the mods worked at all?

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
How to use mods? I already moved the mod folder to the PPLSS/www/mods but when i try to change the standing character it still showed the same image. Also how do i know if any of the mods worked at all?
Make sure you have all the needed mods. some of them depend on each other for the cgi.
BTW what mod do you want to use?

wafflemon1238

Aug 6, 2020
So I've installed that AIO + etc. from NamelessDev and I can't access <system> of <config>. And AIO requires to select Hazumi's appearance in <system>, so I'm stuck right after clicking <New Game>. Does anyone have a solution for this?

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
So I've installed that AIO + etc. from NamelessDev and I can't access <system> of <config>. And AIO requires to select Hazumi's appearance in <system>, so I'm stuck right after clicking <New Game>. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Have you tried to play the first day, so all "apps" on Hazumis phone are activated? maybe it doesn't work on day 1...

wafflemon1238

Aug 6, 2020
View attachment 3315931
Now this occurs and can't load save from Day 2.
I searched Chrome about this error and it says it occurs when the game cannot read the save file in cause of changes of data inside savefile.

So I tried <New Game> instead and got black screen, but I could do 'x' for smartphone. But now I can't access <config> itself cause of 'Cannot read properties of null (reading 'list'). And this error was nowhere on internet. This things are driving me crazy.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes