Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
Thank you everyone for the kind words, I'm glad you are all enjoying the mod.

I apologize for the selfish request in advance but could you add the full body portrait feature into your Expanded Mod? It's probably the main reason why most people use the original mod. Although I do appreciate NamelessDev keeping it up to date and compatible, however it requires the as a dependency or else it throws up this error
View attachment 3362703
The problem with trying to make anything compatible with Nameless Dev's mods is how intermingled they all are. The error you have shown is related to the mod trying to register the AiO body types (Younger, Gyaru, and Loli). With most of those mods requiring AiO as a reference point I would need to effectively untangle the AiO references while adding compatibility with my code as well as update all the images to work with my ten belly sizes plus outfits. It's a surprisingly large undertaking which is why I have decided to shelve the compatibility patches I had planned for now. It's something I may come back to in future.

Your Bikini images are missing some files I think. There is no ultra or super images for the bikini CGs
I saved them to the wrong place and packaged the mod without them, whoops. The mod has been updated with those images included this time.

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
For those of you wondering about the kink dialogue, it changes dialogue primarily when 'examining yourself' in the mirror and some slight changes to the hospital birth. I neglected to mention that interacting with Hazumi's belly during the sex minigame will also slightly increase arousal if the kink is on.

Hazumi1.JPG Hazumi2.JPG

The tech geek interaction will change depending on Hazumi's belly size, if she has had an ultrasound (knows how many babies she's having), and if she is full term/overdue or not. For example if Hazumi has a big belly and is pregnant with one baby her response is different than if she is carrying more than one baby. Pregnancy kink has no impact on this dialogue.

Another new change that I didn't mention is the ability to study at the institute by clicking on the desk Tomo is sitting at.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
For those of you wondering about the kink dialogue, it changes dialogue primarily when 'examining yourself' in the mirror and some slight changes to the hospital birth. I neglected to mention that interacting with Hazumi's belly during the sex minigame will also slightly increase arousal if the kink is on.

View attachment 3364116 View attachment 3364117

The tech geek interaction will change depending on Hazumi's belly size, if she has had an ultrasound (knows how many babies she's having), and if she is full term/overdue or not. For example if Hazumi has a big belly and is pregnant with one baby her response is different than if she is carrying more than one baby. Pregnancy kink has no impact on this dialogue.

Another new change that I didn't mention is the ability to study at the institute by clicking on the desk Tomo is sitting at.
Nice work. Is the mod a package or does it require some existing mods of yours to work properly?

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
compatible with Nameless Dev's mods
Oh no I'm not talking about making your mods compatible with his. Only wanted the standing image to be(toggle-able) zoomed out enough to show her whole self legs included, no semen drip feature required. Originally NamelessDev adopted the mod from so I thought it shouldn't be an issue to take the Leg/Feet/Shoe assets from the mod and then credit him instead of redrawing anything.
Thank you for your consideration though, cheers mate.

Coolaboi

Jul 11, 2019

View attachment 3364116 View attachment 3364117

Some feedback:

I've got a few problems regarding some of the ingame sprites.
The sprite with the bikini isn't showing while pregnant at the stages above full-term triplets(I think that's the point).
The sex/birth scenes have belly sizes all over the place. I got the full-term singleton/overdue singleton to show, but that's about it. All other sizes just default to the singleton belly in sex/birth scenes (missionary pose).

Before the above update to the mod, the whole roster of clothes weren't showing, so I guess some got fixed, but the bikini still has issues.

Also, I don't know what the deal with the tech geek is, but I got most of the dialogue working, yet she doesn't want to talk, when hazumi is above a certain size... I think the last two or three. I enabled/disabled the kink option, still persists. Ultrasound doesn't address this either. If the dialogue just isn't implemented, I guess this was wasted effort on my part.

Another thing I don't know if it's intended or not, is the fact, that at some point along the line, when hazumi wakes, the development messages stop being displayed. After around 10 births.

Hope this help!

Coolaboi

Jul 11, 2019
Oh no I'm not talking about making your mods compatible with his. Only wanted the standing image to be(toggle-able) zoomed out enough to show her whole self legs included, no semen drip feature required. Originally NamelessDev adopted the mod from so I thought it shouldn't be an issue to take the Leg/Feet/Shoe assets from the mod and then credit him instead of redrawing anything.
Someone uploaded the game, fully modded, one or two pages ago. There you can find under "...PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files" MOD_Stand_size.js
Perhaps that's what you seek.

• Wow
Reactions: Fiamos

rozakperfect

Jan 5, 2022
Usually RpgMakerSaveEdit works fine.
If you go to 'Advanced' you can also change switches and variables, but sometimes it's difficult when it's in a different language.

For this game I just edited a save to have a shitload of money, sadly the game is pretty boring and repetitive. It could have been so much better with more story.
how to ?

Jan 13, 2021
Thank you everyone for the kind words, I'm glad you are all enjoying the mod.

The problem with trying to make anything compatible with Nameless Dev's mods is how intermingled they all are. The error you have shown is related to the mod trying to register the AiO body types (Younger, Gyaru, and Loli). With most of those mods requiring AiO as a reference point I would need to effectively untangle the AiO references while adding compatibility with my code as well as update all the images to work with my ten belly sizes plus outfits. It's a surprisingly large undertaking which is why I have decided to shelve the compatibility patches I had planned for now. It's something I may come back to in future.

I saved them to the wrong place and packaged the mod without them, whoops. The mod has been updated with those images included this time.
Great mod thus far. Just one question.

How do you get access to the new outfits? I got a closet and it shows that it's supposed to be interactable, but I for some reason cannot do so.

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017

How do you get access to the new outfits? I got a closet and it shows that it's supposed to be interactable, but I for some reason cannot do so.
A temporary workaround I found is when in Remodeling phase, remove the desk (if in the way) and select the Wardrobe from the right side instead of the front.

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
Nice work. Is the mod a package or does it require some existing mods of yours to work properly?
You don't need my other mods to work with this one.

I see what you mean. I quickly removed the problematic piece of code (the AiO body types feature that is built into almost every Nameless Dev mod) so it should work but there is no semen drip feature since that would be a mission to adjust all those images and code right now. I've put it in the link below.

Some feedback:

The sprite with the bikini isn't showing while pregnant at the stages above full-term triplets(I think that's the point).
The sex/birth scenes have belly sizes all over the place. I got the full-term singleton/overdue singleton to show, but that's about it. All other sizes just default to the singleton belly in sex/birth scenes (missionary pose).

Before the above update to the mod, the whole roster of clothes weren't showing, so I guess some got fixed, but the bikini still has issues.

Also, I don't know what the deal with the tech geek is, but I got most of the dialogue working, yet she doesn't want to talk, when hazumi is above a certain size... I think the last two or three. I enabled/disabled the kink option, still persists. Ultrasound doesn't address this either. If the dialogue just isn't implemented, I guess this was wasted effort on my part.

Another thing I don't know if it's intended or not, is the fact, that at some point along the line, when hazumi wakes, the development messages stop being displayed. After around 10 births.

Hope this help!
I just realised I forgot a couple more of the images had been accidentally left out, they should be there now so just download it again. I fixed the issue with the tech geek as well so that will also be in the update.

I'm not sure why the development messages are stopping, I haven't encountered that issue with some quick testing. Did you add or remove any other mods around that point?

Could you give me a list of the mods you currently have installed? I need to check if there are any other mods that may be messing with the interaction. Also try removing other mods and testing the interaction again, that way if one of them is causing the problem we'll know which one will need to be fixed/removed to fix the problem.

Reactions: Fiamos and undo1

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Some feedback:

Hope this help!
In addition to papanurgling's response, I had the same issue with the development messages and realized it was one of nameless's mods interfering with this (overdue dialogue and/or mad doctor). I did a fresh install with the former's mods, w/ slum madam from nameless and never had a problem since. Currently at 15 births and counting.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
In addition to papanurgling's response, I had the same issue with the development messages and realized it was one of nameless's mods interfering with this (overdue dialogue and/or mad doctor). I did a fresh install with the former's mods, w/ slum madam from nameless and never had a problem since. Currently at 15 births and counting.
so you just reinstalled the mods to make it work or did you have to delete some stuff?

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
so you just reinstalled the mods to make it work or did you have to delete some stuff?
I keep a copy of the base unmodded game on disk, so I use that and reapply the mods. It's usually cleaner this way, since "deleting a mod" would involve removing every single file, which could be hundreds of files in different file paths.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
I keep a copy of the base unmodded game on disk, so I use that and reapply the mods. It's usually cleaner this way, since "deleting a mod" would involve removing every single file, which could be hundreds of files in different file paths.
i just found out that it was the overdue dialogue mod that was preventing geek from talking. After I took it out, everything went smoothly, just as you said.

Jorin Direfrost

Sep 3, 2022
I was able to figure out the bug and complete it. I am not sure if it is the same process for everyone else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I figured out the rich people big hall guide bug, for each of the two circles of customers the last one needs to be male for the sex request order for it to be complete (NOT FOOD). Its RNG, so save and load every time before a circle start or completion.

after all the food is served head to kitchen and deal with the dishes then head to the big table the same with the big dishes.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes