Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
Can someone help me me im missing ero_clothes_0top.png . Ero_clothes_0_saggy.png I can still play without it just fine im just confused why im missing some pngs at all. it also seems to just effect the Nami mod.

Last edited:

adorevaru14

Feb 7, 2022
i have a problem with the expanded mod from papanurgling and is that its not showing the new oufits, i bought the wardrobe and when i try to change the outfint, hazumi stays on the regular outfit no matter what, how do i fix it?

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
i have a problem with the expanded mod from papanurgling and is that its not showing the new oufits, i bought the wardrobe and when i try to change the outfint, hazumi stays on the regular outfit no matter what, how do i fix it?
the way I fixed it was move the folders by itself cause it gives u a different mods folder when you just drag the www folder so that might be the cause for you as well.

Hellofriend195

Aug 14, 2021
I have a problem with "Rich House" mod, which is after I accept to go, then I am stuck at the scene which is showed in the picture below. I can still right click to acces the menu but nothing else
Screenshot 2024-02-24 112713.png Screenshot 2024-02-24 112719.png Screenshot 2024-02-24 112704.png

jiamik

Jun 27, 2018
can someone help me. to make a guide about kemonomini mod like how to get all the costume and event photographers ?

undo1

Jan 27, 2019
You don't need my other mods to work with this one.

I see what you mean. I quickly removed the problematic piece of code (the AiO body types feature that is built into almost every Nameless Dev mod) so it should work but there is no semen drip feature since that would be a mission to adjust all those images and code right now. I've put it in the link below.

Mega

I just realised I forgot a couple more of the images had been accidentally left out, they should be there now so just download it again. I fixed the issue with the tech geek as well so that will also be in the update.

I'm not sure why the development messages are stopping, I haven't encountered that issue with some quick testing. Did you add or remove any other mods around that point?

Could you give me a list of the mods you currently have installed? I need to check if there are any other mods that may be messing with the interaction. Also try removing other mods and testing the interaction again, that way if one of them is causing the problem we'll know which one will need to be fixed/removed to fix the problem.

it works

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It has been a loooong time since I've finished this game. Now I want to play it again and I see there are a lot of mods out there. Is there a modpack or something similar or do I need to find and download each one by one?

corpse poem

Nov 19, 2022
I'm sorry that I didn't upload the file just now due to poor internet connection. Now I've uploaded it but I accidentally uploaded an extra "View attachment Fishnet_045817.rar". Please tell the difference.

ZVOnilVaulttec

Formerly 'Mor34R'
Nov 18, 2023
I really need this game full of mods, I don't know
What is there to download 180+ pages for so many years :sleep: if possible, send it to any cloud other than Mega

Reactions: DD.bear
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes