jukky2013

Jul 30, 2022
Academy Nymphonia seems to be a good one, but it really needs a proper translation, Lisette is one of the dev's earlier titles and it's also good. But Hazumi is in a class of it's own with how much respect it pays to OB/GYN and Women's health (even if it is a bit fantastic and ridiculous at times, but that's "artistic license")
Thank you for the suggestions, I'll definitely check those out!

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
Either, V2 has new patches though.

I have no idea why this is happening but it could be an installation issue or it could be something on my end. I didn't encounter this during my testing but I don't have time at the moment to check further.

I believe this is something I fixed partly in a newer version of my patches (original link to fully modded only had V1). Still, I would recommend just downloading the new fully modded pack I made that doesn't have the expanded mod or it's patches as it'll likely be a more seamless experience:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-11-1-mihiraghi.33392/post-13125943
You should be able to transfer your saves over without any issues.
I somehow can't extract the patchV2, it says that the files are broken.

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
I somehow can't extract the patchV2, it says that the files are broken.
Apologies, the uploads were the same but for some reason pixeldrain (or at least the upload to) kind of mutilated parts of the zip. The mega upload is fine and I've reuploaded the pixeldrain link, tested it and it should be okay now. Apologies for the issues.

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
I added some pregnancy kink dialog for the sex minigame, pregnancy test on the toilet, as well as a small edit to the mirror from Expanded v0.3

I hooked the prostitute.cumInside function but made sure it was compatible with realisticEjaculation mod, there weren't any conflicts that I could find.

Reactions: Yamfarmer127

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Hey, so I have a weird bug, when I get into a sex scene, instead of getting a dick picture, I get the dildo pic lmao

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Well in relation to the Gumroad shit.

there is a high probablity of the Mod Authors for this game being Nuked also.
i have already updated my Mega Archive.

Mega

Unless the Decision is reversed. this archive will no longer recieve updates.
I'm happy enough to keep these Mods Hosted for now.

On a Sidenote i do also have papanurgling's Mods from gumroad also.
however I'm not currently including these at this moment.

Papanurgling please let me know if you would like this included or not
Link doesnt work infinite load

acowww

Feb 28, 2020
I added some pregnancy kink dialog for the sex minigame, pregnancy test on the toilet, as well as a small edit to the mirror from Expanded v0.3

I hooked the prostitute.cumInside function but made sure it was compatible with realisticEjaculation mod, there weren't any conflicts that I could find.
The sex mini game dialogue didn't appear for me, although the mirror and pregnancy test did

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
The sex mini game dialogue didn't appear for me, although the mirror and pregnancy test did
The sex game dialogue is random and won't always appear.

Unfortunately I can't adjust the weighting since it's a simple randomized index into an array

Next time I'll play I'll take screens.
But basically, with some position (iirc, cowgirl, missionary) the normal human penis model is "replaced" by the dildo model
By context I mean what mods do you have installed and in what order, the ordering can do weird things.

Also mods are applied in lexicographical order, meaning you can manipulate mod ordering by placing a number at the beginning of the folder name, I think this should be used to apply mods in a certain order to avoid conflicts.

It would be a good idea to come up with a mod manager for Hazumi to help sus out issues and manage this automatically.

Last edited:

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
I figured out how to get TDDP_PixelPerfect to work properly as well as made a mod that changes the locale so it shows up in english, I've also made them two separate mods so they can be applied independently.

For those wanting to use the new PixelPerfect mod you'll need to delete your TDDP_PixelPerfect.js and extract the one in the mod since it has to be in js/plugins in order for it to work properly.

This version of TDDP_PixelPerfect does two things: moves TDDP_PixelPerfect.js to js/plugins and adds it to the list of plugins in js/plugins.js

Doing this allows it to both display the menu item properly as well as persist between sessions, I tried doing this via a hook so I wouldn't have to modify plugins.js but that didn't work unfortunately, it would show up properly, but not persist.

EDIT:
Just updated the PixelPerfect mod to fix an issue where the config wouldn't be applied at boot.

Last edited:
Reactions: RTTrue

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
That same issue was addressed back in the thread but I can't remember where, basically your mods were applied in the incorrect order and a script got overwritten that shouldn't have been. What mods and what order, I couldn't tell you.

EDIT:
I was thinking about adding content to the unfinished Hot Springs map, but I wanted to ping you guys for opinions on that.

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
That same issue was addressed back in the thread but I can't remember where, basically your mods were applied in the incorrect order and a script got overwritten that shouldn't have been. What mods and what order, I couldn't tell you.

EDIT:
I was thinking about adding content to the unfinished Hot Springs map, but I wanted to ping you guys for opinions on that.
Is the unfinished hotspring a basegame thing or what nameless was working on for years?

acowww

Feb 28, 2020
The sex game dialogue is random and won't always appear.

Unfortunately I can't adjust the weighting since it's a simple randomized index into an array

By context I mean what mods do you have installed and in what order, the ordering can do weird things.

Also mods are applied in lexicographical order, meaning you can manipulate mod ordering by placing a number at the beginning of the folder name, I think this should be used to apply mods in a certain order to avoid conflicts.

It would be a good idea to come up with a mod manager for Hazumi to help sus out issues and manage this automatically.
Seems like the sex mini game dialogue never appeared to me, I've done over 10 sex mini games. It's also weird that when hazumi's belly is stroked when pregnancy kink is on, she is supposed to get more aroused according papagnurling but that also didn't happen.

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
Seems like the sex mini game dialogue never appeared to me, I've done over 10 sex mini games. It's also weird that when hazumi's belly is stroked when pregnancy kink is on, she is supposed to get more aroused according papagnurling but that also didn't happen.
I noticed that doesn't work before even adding the pregnancy kink stuff, that's an unrelated bug, I'm going to assume you've turned on Pregnancy Kink in the settings.

If that's the case I have no idea why it's not working for you, it works locally for me.

acowww

Feb 28, 2020
I noticed that doesn't work before even adding the pregnancy kink stuff, that's an unrelated bug, I'm going to assume you've turned on Pregnancy Kink in the settings.

If that's the case I have no idea why it's not working for you, it works locally for me.
what does the dialogue look like? Maybe I missed it and didn't notice. And yes, pregnancy kink was on

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes