antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
what does the dialogue look like? Maybe I missed it and didn't notice. And yes, pregnancy kink was on
Most of the dialog is in mods/MOD_BetterPregnancyKink/CumInside.js and a few are in the modified CommonEvents files

One of the lines is "Hazumi smiles conspiratorially"

In other news I have a bunch of fixes for various mods that I've been slowly accruing as I run into them, I'll go through them and make patches for those mods so everyone can enjoy less buggy version of the game.

A few fixes I have so far:
  1. A fix for the JukeBox where starting a song then restarting the game would cause an error when you attempt to stop a non-existing sound
  2. A fix for the JukeBox added event in the Cafe where Hazumi would stop animating after eating, this was caused by the event not re-enabling Walk Animations for the player
  3. A fix for the JukeBoxes in the Furniture Store and the Slum, this was caused object id collisions, simply changing the ids to a high value allows them to load properly
I have a few more fixes that I have planned but for now I'm going through each mod one at a time. So far these are the ones I've triaged and fixed.

Edit:
acowww can you PM me your data and mods folders? I'd like to debug this and see if there really is an issue, if I can reproduce it locally that would help me fix the issue.

Last edited:

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
I was thinking about adding content to the unfinished Hot Springs map, but I wanted to ping you guys for opinions on that.
Any new content would be appreciated since the actual base game is pretty bare bones, looking forward to it!

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
I managed to get Hazumi working natively on linux!

Turns out I was a bit aggressive with my changes, it only took two changes, note that I'm still going through and making sure things work properly, but I *should* have a linux version available here in a day or so.

Edit:
After some pretty extensive testing I've got a small tarball ready. Simply extract this on top of your Hazumi/PPLSS folder, and run Game.sh
I've kept the nwjs portion separate from the default ones so both the windows and linux version can coexist perfectly fine.

If you have any issues please let me know.

Last edited:

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
Well in relation to the Gumroad shit.

there is a high probablity of the Mod Authors for this game being Nuked also.
i have already updated my Mega Archive.

Unless the Decision is reversed. this archive will no longer recieve updates.
I'm happy enough to keep these Mods Hosted for now.

On a Sidenote i do also have papanurgling's Mods from gumroad also.
however I'm not currently including these at this moment.

Papanurgling please let me know if you would like this included or not
Absolutely, last thing I want is all my hard work to disappear/be harder to find

Reactions: hi5kba and Fiamos

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
I've made packages for macOS (AppleSilicon, intel, both), Linux(just x86_64), and all of them combined. I've also made an install bash script for macOS to automatically handle placing the files in /Applications, and modified Game.sh to detect and run the appropriate platform's binary (it'll even ask if you want to install!)

These are all the links:

You can download any one of them, they all contain the patched file and the binaries necessary to run the game, but no game data. The AIO version is 304MB so it's not terribly large if you want to just go with that one.

Please refer to the included readme in all of the archives *before* applying the patch for instructions, but simply extracting the PPLSS directory on top of the one in Hazumi and replacing any files it asks about should be plenty, from there run Game.sh or MakeAndInstallMacOSPackage.sh. Game.sh will ask you if you wish to install on the first run, then not nag you again unless you delete dont_ask_me.txt

EDIT:
Oh, I've also emailed Mihiraghi about these binaries and he's interested in getting Hazumi officially supported on both macOS and Linux, but he doesn't currently have a test environment for them, so fingers crossed that he's able to do so!

EDIT2:
If you have an issue with the Game.sh on linux download the version attached replace the one from the archives above and run chmod +x Game.sh

This should fix any issue you have.

Last edited:
Reactions: RTTrue and Fiamos

Nessy~

Apr 13, 2023
is there a mod or a save file or any other way to cheat in max money? i played the game before, and i just wanna try out the new mods. also, why does every male only cum a tiny amount???

Last edited:

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
I've made packages for macOS (AppleSilicon, intel, both), Linux(just x86_64), and all of them combined. I've also made an install bash script for macOS to automatically handle placing the files in /Applications, and modified Game.sh to detect and run the appropriate platform's binary (it'll even ask if you want to install!)

These are all the links:
Linux
macOS AppleSilicon
macOS Intel
macOS Both
All In One (Linux, macOS AppleSilicon, macOS Intel)

You can download any one of them, they all contain the patched file and the binaries necessary to run the game, but no game data. The AIO version is 304MB so it's not terribly large if you want to just go with that one.

Please refer to the included readme in all of the archives *before* applying the patch for instructions, but simply extracting the PPLSS directory on top of the one in Hazumi and replacing any files it asks about should be plenty, from there run Game.sh or MakeAndInstallMacOSPackage.sh. Game.sh will ask you if you wish to install on the first run, then not nag you again unless you delete dont_ask_me.txt

EDIT:
Oh, I've also emailed Mihiraghi about these binaries and he's interested in getting Hazumi officially supported on both macOS and Linux, but he doesn't currently have a test environment for them, so fingers crossed that he's able to do so!

EDIT2:
If you have an issue with the Game.sh on linux download the version attached replace the one from the archives above and run chmod +x Game.sh

This should fix any issue you have.
Fantastic work my guy. Would be nice to see Mihiraghi implement this into his own mac and linux deployments of the game.

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
Fantastic work my guy. Would be nice to see Mihiraghi implement this into his own mac and linux deployments of the game.
Thanks! And yeah I agree, he did say he'd reference my patches if/when he's able to do so.

Um.... I got steam integration working on linux :3

Last edited:
Reactions: RTTrue

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
hi hi
can someone help me with my current issue ?
i got an error when launching the client, here is the picture
1711477961210.png
if you need to double check gme my file just inform me

NeotorchwickNeo

Oct 27, 2023
How do you access that? Some girl in the pharmacy mentioned wanting to find it as well, but I haven't found the location despite talking to everyone
you got to have hazumi or however new name you give her to get pregnant but you go the institute or the pharmacy and you hear the two ai/npc talk about a cafe from there you work and get combos and save money and not spend it all Wiley nilly like i do

NeotorchwickNeo

Oct 27, 2023
I've finally published my next mod, the Expanded Mod. More info and the download can be found below but the biggest additions are three new outfits (images below), four new belly sizes (same style as my Alter Image Pack), and a new pregnancy progression system.

The base game has three belly sizes for Hazumi and Nameless Dev added three more, and I added four more for a smoother progression. Bascially I have set it up so Hazumi's belly will update at a certain number of weeks which varies depending on how many babies she is pregnant with so if she is pregnant with Quintuplets then she can potentially see all ten belly sizes. Below is how her progression now works with my mod (Nameless Dev's added sizes and Expanded Mod added sizes).

Non-Pregnant -> Min Belly -> Small Belly -> Large Belly -> Big Belly (Full Term Single) -> Bigger Belly (Overdue Single/Full Term Twins) -> Huge Belly (Overdue Twins/Full Term Triplets) -> Mega Belly (Overdue Triplets/Full Term Quadruplets) -> Super Belly (Overdue Quadruplets/Full Term Quintuplets) -> Ultra Belly (Overdue Quintuplets)

Now that this mod is finally done I'm going to be taking a step back from Hazumi modding to pursue other projects. If I do return I have plans to further expand on the Expanded Mod by adding more outfits, NPCs, and dialogue. I was planning on doing a compatibility patch so that the Kemonomimi Mod and the Tattoo Studio Mod could work with the Expanded Mod, but I don't plan on following through at this time. If someone else wants to make that happen then go for it, the Better Pregnancy Display and Better Pregnancy Functions JS files (both are modified Nameless Dev files) should be all that you would need to reference to make it work.

I hope you all enjoy, this took a lot longer to make than I first thought.

View attachment 3358320 View attachment 3358321 View attachment 3358322

went to go look at this and it won't let me get for some odd reason

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Absolutely, last thing I want is all my hard work to disappear/be harder to find
As Authorised - I've added them to the pack. Papanurgling if you have updates to anything just drop me a DM and I'll switch them out or if anything new "Add it"

My Archive of Mods for Hazumi can be found here -

darkxl

Oct 30, 2022
Hi!
I made a really basic uncen patch for the mod "HnP Condom Failure Mod v2.0.3" :p

Plus i made a optional rewrite mod for the "HnP condom fail" but the client break it... if you add this too mod then the condom can fail or the client can break for it self xD

I hope you enjoy :)

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
The walking animation keeps bugging out once I close the game and load a save. Anyone know how to fix this? Minor issue for sure, but still kinda distracting.

Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021
Papanurgling

It's been awhile. I managed to get your new mod and so far it's working for the most part. There are a few hang ups but the majority of the mod works. The mobile version I'm testing btw.

I'm testing 3 versions, with patches for namelessdevs mods, no patches and the last removing said conflicting mods. I'll start with patches first and then report on the other two later.

I'll start with the good.
As I said, works for the most part. Did a single child run to see what happens. Listing off what works.

-Mirror dialogue
-New clothes
-Pregnancy progression
-New bellies
-Kitchen

Works really great so far, but the bad.

-The new clothes aren't available for saggy belly. So after a birth she changes out of your new clothes. And since I have namelessdevs clothes she switches into those.

-Mirror dialogue works great, but a funny issue I noticed was she comments like she would be pregnant when cumflated. And depending on how much she is cumflated regarding her belly size, she would comment like she was that size pregnant. Not a big thing but was interesting.

-Electronic geek, she is silent. Only says the base game lines. No idea why she is radio silent.

Now these last two issues I had I'm not sure if they are related to your mod. Gonna test out some more.

-I got an error turning on the x ray. Something along the lines of cumflated not defined. I'll try to get screens of it.

-And another error during the birth part, I'll get that screen too.

Both result in the game ending abruptly. Reloading works and skipping the birth and not using x ray works too.

And that's pretty much it. Gonna continue testing this version and the next two tests I have lined up.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
Papanurgling

It's been awhile. I managed to get your new mod and so far it's working for the most part. There are a few hang ups but the majority of the mod works. The mobile version I'm testing btw.

I'm testing 3 versions, with patches for namelessdevs mods, no patches and the last removing said conflicting mods. I'll start with patches first and then report on the other two later.

I'll start with the good.
As I said, works for the most part. Did a single child run to see what happens. Listing off what works.

-Mirror dialogue
-New clothes
-Pregnancy progression
-New bellies
-Kitchen

Works really great so far, but the bad.

-The new clothes aren't available for saggy belly. So after a birth she changes out of your new clothes. And since I have namelessdevs clothes she switches into those.

-Mirror dialogue works great, but a funny issue I noticed was she comments like she would be pregnant when cumflated. And depending on how much she is cumflated regarding her belly size, she would comment like she was that size pregnant. Not a big thing but was interesting.

-Electronic geek, she is silent. Only says the base game lines. No idea why she is radio silent.

Now these last two issues I had I'm not sure if they are related to your mod. Gonna test out some more.

-I got an error turning on the x ray. Something along the lines of cumflated not defined. I'll try to get screens of it.

-And another error during the birth part, I'll get that screen too.

Both result in the game ending abruptly. Reloading works and skipping the birth and not using x ray works too.

And that's pretty much it. Gonna continue testing this version and the next two tests I have lined up.
so, if the nameless dev extended birth dialogue is mixed in, the electronic geek won't have the special dialogue and the making pregnancy comment with cumflation is just part of the mod i think cause it happened without all the nameless dev mods.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes