Eat489

May 25, 2024
Can someone please explain to me how to actually run the game, I feel like an idiot. Game_start is just a shortcut to my documents folder, which has nothing to do with the game anywhere in it. There is no .exe file in the game's folder anywhere.

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Can someone please explain to me how to actually run the game, I feel like an idiot. Game_start is just a shortcut to my documents folder, which has nothing to do with the game anywhere in it. There is no .exe file in the game's folder anywhere.
That should start the game. Sounds like you don’t have an Exe for some reason.

DirtyLittleKiller

Sep 15, 2022
having an issue where the rich persons mansion is glitched. the orders will sometimes go to the wrong table, or no one will pick up the ordered item. it pretty much softlocks you unless you give birth and thats a loss. any idea how to fix?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
having an issue where the rich persons mansion is glitched. the orders will sometimes go to the wrong table, or no one will pick up the ordered item. it pretty much softlocks you unless you give birth and thats a loss. any idea how to fix?
I don't think there is any fix beyond loading an earlier save and trying the really specific instructions people have shared. Considering the effort that went into making the pack I now suspect the mod author just rage quit making mods without fixing the rich house after how badly pirated it was at launch.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Which one do I have to download? There are so many to download, I'm completely confused (in the chat box).

DirtyLittleKiller

Sep 15, 2022
I don't think there is any fix beyond loading an earlier save and trying the really specific instructions people have shared. Considering the effort that went into making the pack I now suspect the mod author just rage quit making mods without fixing the rich house after how badly pirated it was at launch.
any idea where these instructions are? been surfing through the forum cant seem to find it

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
any idea where these instructions are? been surfing through the forum cant seem to find it
not really beyond a vague memory of seeing a screenshot of that order delivery room with a path drawn over top. I never played the mod as I assumed the issues were people sharing the same launch time pirated copies.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes