4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
mega link dead

saggyyolmun

Feb 4, 2024
Also, Duwwey has finished his own new clothes mod incorporating the bunny suit CGs and three other new clothes options. He posted it on his Discord.

I haven't been able to get it to work correctly though. He made it in collaboration with EvilGold. It seems there is a bug in the code that does not allow some of the non-pregnant CG's to show up.
Screenshot 2024-06-26 170536.png

Chian1961

May 29, 2020
Also, Duwwey has finished his own new clothes mod incorporating the bunny suit CGs and three other new clothes options. He posted it on his Discord.
Google Drive Duwwey Link
I haven't been able to get it to work correctly though. He made it in collaboration with EvilGold. It seems there is a bug in the code that does not allow some of the non-pregnant CG's to show up.
View attachment 3773823
it does not show because the bunny suit is missing so image, like saggy bell
so to correct the error you copy non pregnant image and change name

Reactions: Necronlord5

Chian1961

May 29, 2020
Google Drive Duwwey Link
View attachment 3773823
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-11-1-mihiraghi.33392/post-13145295
not sure work or not but you try first

Feb 11, 2023
How to unlock Sex Shop & City Park? Unlocked it already but the selection choice of location didn't show up
you have to find the npc in the furniture shop after give birth once but i still can't find the sex shop npc like you, by the way I finally find the npc of salon , he will be in the furniture shop too , but idk why i can't use the salon mod properly ,maybe i add too much mod (´⊙ω⊙`)

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes