nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
when do we expect to get the new version .... 1.6.2 and does anyone know what been changed? added

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
I have a question, at what point does hazumi walk around with her tits out? I can find the CG, but haven't been able to find them in game

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
I have a question, at what point does hazumi walk around with her tits out? I can find the CG, but haven't been able to find them in game
she cant walk around with her chest out the barechest is used when she is breastbreading of some npcs are sucking her breast

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
Is there any way to cheat the minutes or AP to keep going in prostitution mode?
Found the variable for AP it's one of 31 - 34. I increased all of those to get more AP.

Still not sure which one handles the minutes and the NPC's number of ejaculations?

Last edited:

GuyMan50

Dec 6, 2019
@Gakuta-dono
So i tried buying you ahego and slum madam + overdue lover mods, but Pixiv denied my mastercard even tho i was doing it correctly, i kinda need help pls, also how do i change Hazumi's body with the AiO mod?

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
So, I decided to buy the game on Steam. For those interested in supporting the creator, its 10% off right now (I paid €8.99).

For those of you who do not have the money to support, but still want to enjoy this game (IN ENGLISH!), I have decided to share the game here.

I packed it and uploaded to Mega. It is version 1.5.7 (changelog is included in the files). Please update thread and add this link to the first post @Demon King Rance

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I just copied the game files from Steam files and packed it using Winrar. Somehow, the packed file is only 246 MB, so I hope nothing is missing or worse. So far, the game seems to work fine outside of Steam.
do you have that sweet new update?

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Changelog from 1.6.2 :

Code:
# e1.6.2
## fix
- Adjusted texts of Official_mods for v1.6.

# e1.6.1
## fix
- Adjusted the code in Mod_reader.js.

# e1.6.0

ver1.6 changes:

There is no longer an alert when mods are conflicting.
Modders can continue to check in console.error().

it was inconvenient to have two folders for installing mods, I integrated them into the "PPLSS/www/mods" folder.
Both js-mod and database-mod will be read automatically should you put them in "www/mods".

And therefore "js/mods" and "data/mods" folders have been removed.
It is compatible with 1.4 and 1.5, so players can use it by creating each folders.

Added The allComposeJSON() command.
You can use it to view databases created by other modders on your RPG maker MV editor.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
@Gakuta-dono
So i tried buying you ahego and slum madam + overdue lover mods, but Pixiv denied my mastercard even tho i was doing it correctly, i kinda need help pls, also how do i change Hazumi's body with the AiO mod?
try in my gumroad shop and to change hazumi forms go to system menu

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes