Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
yes is a pleaceholder for a new mod dewweys is working, he ask me if i can help him and i made that for its easy implementations current don't have funtions

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
sure, don't worry just keep in mind all mods i will made has the new mod directory so, i recomended to update you game

GuyMan50

Dec 6, 2019
ok, so i've come across this before but i can't remember how i solved it. started it up and got (uncaught syntaxerror: identifier 'parameters' has already been declared)

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Does the ahegao mod still need the patch for 1.6.2 and delete MOD_extendedbirthC.js in JS_MODs_files?
depends forexample i don't need for the dlsite ver but i needed for the steam ver, and delete te extended fules is something that must do because for the way te game overite its events

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
error: enoent :no such file or directory . what did i do wrong lol
update fix.

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
The patch is for this problem
ok Gakuto i did some testing yeah the syntax error is coming from the ahegao mod
On this mod's page ( ) there are links for a patch for the steam version ( ) that fix an error.

anul

May 24, 2017
It should be stated in the OP that some of the mods are actually not available for free.
Maybe make a differentiation between free mods and basically external made DLC which are mods you pay for with seperate links.

Reactions: Iluha

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
>///> i heard he making ALOT more mods on his twiter/twitch account then he actually showing

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes