Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
Friends, how to install mods?
It seems like I put it according to the description, but in the game either nothing changes, or errors, especially during the first sex after installation
The ability to change the appearance has been added, you can change it, the character icon (the one that is small) changes, but the character itself remains the same

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Friends, how to install mods?
It seems like I put it according to the description, but in the game either nothing changes, or errors, especially during the first sex after installation
The ability to change the appearance has been added, you can change it, the character icon (the one that is small) changes, but the character itself remains the same
Look in the configure menu under system. It should have the option to change character at the bottom. Just look over all of the settings again, if you installed the mods you should find the options there.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
what do you have to do to buy your apartment o.o and how much is that going to take D:

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "Витклим, запись: 3987702, участник: 454983"]
Посмотрите в меню настройки под системой. У него должна быть возможность изменить символ внизу. Просто просмотрите все настройки еще раз, если вы установили моды, вы должны найти там варианты.
[/ QUOTE]

So I say, the mod seems to have been installed. You can change the character, but when viewing the character and in the scenes, everything is the same.

Does anyone have paid mods? and those that weigh a lot? I can not download, download crashes (

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
dev said he adding inflation to the game , not sure if he added that in yet but on his twitch/tweeter he was making it or was he just bs us Oo?

Last edited:

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
funny, the problem was solved in version 1.6.2 Only on the transition to super loli, the error gets out and the character disappears

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
The only thing that doesn't work is the clothing mod She just doesn't change
the all in one mod was merge in a new mod( ) and the code was changed the first link you share is a descontinued mod, also for the clothes mod it update one js file in the all in one mod so, you need to install the clothes mod after the all in one+quintu+gyaru mod

dev said he adding inflation to the game , not sure if he added that in yet but on his twitch/tweeter he was making it or was he just bs us Oo?
cumflation mod isn't finish yet, the artist is re work with the uterus images because i have issues with those files

funny, the problem was solved in version 1.6.2 Only on the transition to super loli, the error gets out and the character disappears
in the description of the mod it explain the "ultra loli" is a placeholder for an upcoming mod from dewwey

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
welllll FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK -.- ........... @#$%! that is one of the biggest disappointments . . . but hey... got to make money some how...... 2 free mods one 1 of them usefull..... the rest are paid.... yeah was hoping for something actuallly useful for free..... but you cant get what you want :3 seems to me this game going to be a pass...

for this reason im out :3 gl

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
taking something as requested like that and putting it behind a paywall is pretty shitty, ngl.
get member/players hopes up then pull that. its a slap in everyone's face and a real dick headed move.

almost worse then adding a free mod but then cutting the install by haft till the member/player pays for the other haft to get it to work. who fking does that.

only reason i even had the game was because of that mod : O thanks for putting it behind a paywall i have no reason or interest to keep the game now

GOODLUCK

Last edited:

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
get member/players hopes up then pull that. its a slap in everyone's face and a real dick headed move.

almost worse then adding a free mod but then cutting the install by haft till the member/player pays for the other haft to get it to work. who fking does that.

only reason i even had the game was because of that mod : O thanks for putting it behind a paywall i have no reason to keep the game : D bravo!!
if i make it for free, as is right now i'm pretty sure all of you are gonna to say the xrays are shit, have issues,don't look good etc, but since im not an artist I need to pay to someone to make the assets that I need, i'm sorry for that but if you like i will make a free ver with out the art improvement

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
if i make it for free, as is right now i'm pretty sure all of you are gonna to say the xrays are shit, have issues,don't look good etc, but since im not an artist I need to pay to someone to make the assets that I need, i'm sorry for that but if you like i will make a free ver with out the art improvement
how i see is is this

the x-ray mod is freee
this mod adds to said mod WHICH is free. paying for an upgrade of a FREE MOD is going to piss SO MANY PEOPLE OFF

also sounds like. i have a free mod that has a glitch if you like the glitch to be fixed. pay for it :eek: that what it sounds like?
the x-ray mod is already free. the inflation mod works without the x-ray mod installed correct? BUT to get the x-ray mod to work with the inflation mod we have to pay for that?????

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
how i see is is this

the x-ray mod is freee
this mod adds to said mod WHICH is free. paying for an upgrade of a FREE MOD is going to piss SO MANY PEOPLE OFF

also sounds like. i have a free mod that has a glitch if you like the glitch to be fixed. pay for it :eek: that what it sounds like?
the x-ray mod is already free. the inflation mod works without the x-ray mod installed correct? BUT to get the x-ray mod to work with the inflation mod we have to pay for that?????
no the xray feature already exist in the game, the cumflation works with out that but if you use the xray you see the issue i already told you

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
Oh, and laughed for a long time when I put on X-ray glasses and talked to the cashier in the cafe)) Thanks for solving the problem, I'll try

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
no the xray feature already exist in the game, the cumflation works with out that but if you use the xray you see the issue i already told you
i show the screenshots .... why not just use another set of x-ray images for the fet were the outline is removed and then use the cumflation womb with a slight opacity on it why not try that ?

Akira19

Apr 20, 2020
do you guys have 2 files (for bg and game launcher ) that became shortcuts? Just making sure that nothings wrong after file extraction

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes