Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
the all in one mod was merge in a new mod( ) and the code was changed the first link you share is a descontinued mod, also for the clothes mod it update one js file in the all in one mod so, you need to install the clothes mod after the all in one+quintu+gyaru mod

cumflation mod isn't finish yet, the artist is re work with the uterus images because i have issues with those files

in the description of the mod it explain the "ultra loli" is a placeholder for an upcoming mod from dewwey
And by the way, I downloaded all the mods from the page. You say my version is old, but the files are identical

1597251512061.png

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Guys !! I really need a hand here !

I'm getting a "type error filename.match is not a function" message that freezes the whole game each time I try to get Hazumi to shave, measure herself or take a shower...
It happened right after I managed to have her fertilized with quintuplets. And I do mean "fertilized" not pregnant !
There has to be something wrong with the mods !

I can't enjoy the game if this message keeps crashing it. Is there something I can do to solve the problem ?

XPC

Mar 19, 2019
Guys !! I really need a hand here !

I'm getting a "type error filename.match is not a function" message that freezes the whole game each time I try to get Hazumi to shave, measure herself or take a shower...
It happened right after I managed to have her fertilized with quintuplets. And I do mean "fertilized" not pregnant !
There has to be something wrong with the mods !

I can't enjoy the game if this message keeps crashing it. Is there something I can do to solve the problem ?

I have the same issue with this new version of AIO mod :( No success to solve the issue

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
I have the same issue with this new version of AIO mod :( No success to solve the issue
from the desc of the mod:
after you install the mod you must set again the form of hazumi.(this is because the mod now use a id for the sprites of hazumi and if you don't do that fist the game set the id of the sprite as null and give you this error: "type error filename.match is not a function" DON'T FORGET SAVE YOUR SAVEDATA AFTER DO THAT

XPC

Mar 19, 2019
after you install the mod you must set again the form of hazumi.(this is because the mod now use a id for the sprites of hazumi and if you don't do that fist the game set the id of the sprite as null and give you this error: "type error filename.match is not a function" DON'T FORGET SAVE YOUR SAVEDATA AFTER DO THAT
ok thanks

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Hum... I might need a more "visual" detailed explanation as to what to do in order to fix this...
=> "Set again the form of Hazumi" ? No offense, but what does that even mean ?
But basically, you're saying that my save file is corrupted and I have to start all over again right ?
I thought it would get resolved after she gave birth but I still have the same problems and apparently, she can't even work at the cafe anymore.

Last edited:

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Hum... I might need a more "visual" detailed explanation as to what to do in order to fix this...
=> "Set again the form of Hazumi" ? No offense, but what does that even mean ?
But basically, you're saying that my save file is corrupted and I have to start all over again right ?
I thought it would get resolved after she gave birth but I still have the same problems and apparently, she can't even work at the cafe anymore.
open the menu(x button)->select configure->open configure(z button)->select "system"->open system(z button)->new option appear("change character")->select "change character"-> open "change character"(z button)->choose what you want (gyaru and loli open gyaru and loli sub menu, ultra loli is a placeholder don't have assets yet)-> the menu is close, now the sprite id was set,-> save your game to save the id,

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
Not being funny but peoples reactions to the paid mods is disgusting.

The dev is putting in time and money to continue to develop the game. It's fair that they ask for even a small amount for SOME of the official mods.

Free mods:
All In One(Nameless' Overdue Belly Mod, Dewwey's Young, Loli and Mega Belly Mods, Hualtopla's Hair colour mods, RW's Extended Birth Mod AND the Horny and Worried Mod)
Quadruplets + Quintuplets baby mod
Gyaru Mod
Sprite Update
New Clothes (Bikini for Normal, casual for Younger, Dress for Loli)
Lactation Consultant Nurse (Extended lactation period)
Extra Overdue Dialogue Mod

Paid:
Ahego Mod
Slum Madam + Overdue Lover (On demand Multiples + Extra NPC)
Birth Delayer Mod

There's plenty of free mods and you're all bitching about a new mod, a requested mod much like Slum Madam, Birth Delayer, Ahego and the Gyaru mods were, that will at the end of the day, only cost like $3. The most expensive mod right now is the Ahego mod at 200 JPY. At current exchange rates it's $1.88

Is that really worth your bitching and 'I'm out, not playing this game now.'?

Griffan

May 17, 2018
open the menu(x button)->select configure->open configure(z button)->select "system"->open system(z button)->new option appear("change character")->select "change character"-> open "change character"(z button)->choose what you want (gyaru and loli open gyaru and loli sub menu, ultra loli is a placeholder don't have assets yet)-> the menu is close, now the sprite id was set,-> save your game to save the id,
Thanks ! I finally managed to fix it ! The only problem I have now is that I can't change her clothes... As in I can't get her into the bikini outfit from the mod, I'm stuck with the uniform.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Thanks ! I finally managed to fix it ! The only problem I have now is that I can't change her clothes... As in I can't get her into the bikini outfit from the mod, I'm stuck with the uniform.
you need to install the clothes mod after the aio and to change the clothes you need to go to your closet(need to buy one first) or go to the shower and don't take a bath when the game asked for it

Oct 16, 2019
Not being funny but peoples reactions to the paid mods is disgusting.

The dev is putting in time and money to continue to develop the game. It's fair that they ask for even a small amount for SOME of the official mods.

Free mods:
All In One(Nameless' Overdue Belly Mod, Dewwey's Young, Loli and Mega Belly Mods, Hualtopla's Hair colour mods, RW's Extended Birth Mod AND the Horny and Worried Mod)
Quadruplets + Quintuplets baby mod
Gyaru Mod
Sprite Update
New Clothes (Bikini for Normal, casual for Younger, Dress for Loli)
Lactation Consultant Nurse (Extended lactation period)
Extra Overdue Dialogue Mod

Paid:
Ahego Mod
Slum Madam + Overdue Lover (On demand Multiples + Extra NPC)
Birth Delayer Mod

There's plenty of free mods and you're all bitching about a new mod, a requested mod much like Slum Madam, Birth Delayer, Ahego and the Gyaru mods were, that will at the end of the day, only cost like $3. The most expensive mod right now is the Ahego mod at 200 JPY. At current exchange rates it's $1.88

Is that really worth your bitching and 'I'm out, not playing this game now.'?
For myself, the problem was never the price since that is easily affordable to me. Its that it sets a bad precedent.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
you need to install the clothes mod after the aio and to change the clothes you need to go to your closet(need to buy one first) or go to the shower and don't take a bath when the game asked for it
Ooohh... That explains it. I installed the clothes mod before the aio.
=> Should I reinstall it in that case ? Or would that corrupt my save file ?

libraturquoise1410

Aug 18, 2020
I'm unable to make "Change Character" option appear. All I did was move all pictures downloaded into correct folders and move all mods from "AiO" "Lactation consultant" "new_clothes" and "JS_mods" folders into a mods folder (but move "erostatus" into "plugins" folder and replace old "erostatus" with new one) with clean save files, yet I was greeted with "type error filename.match is not a function" when I open the game with no save file unless I unload the mods, save the game, reload the mod, and "Change Character" option still doesn't appear with "Type error" still happen occasionally. Would you be able to tell me what's going on with my game?

Last edited:

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Any way to uncensor this game?
There is this:
but even following the instructions at
I couldn't get it to work. I guess it's not compatible with version 1.6.2?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes