Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
It should be stated in the OP that some of the mods are actually not available for free.
Maybe make a differentiation between free mods and basically external made DLC which are mods you pay for with seperate links.
It is very good that the F95 game uploader is not a modder himself.:sneaky:

Last edited:

bettycrockers

Sep 6, 2017
I downloaded the all in one mod but every time I try to extract the .rar it shows a couple of errors. The folder itself only has the img folder in it. Any clue as to why this is happening?

error messages:

! C:\Users\bb\Desktop\Hazumi_and_the_Pregnation_1_6_2\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! C:\Users\bbDesktop\Hazumi_and_the_Pregnation_1_6_2\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1.rar: Checksum error in www\img\pictures\GyaruTan1\C_CG_leg1.png. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\bb\Desktop\Hazumi_and_the_Pregnation_1_6_2\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1.rar: Corrupt header is found

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
betty think thats wierd. im using old mods for 1.57 into 1.63 and the mods are working just fine o.o

Jun 13, 2017
I downloaded the all in one mod but every time I try to extract the .rar it shows a couple of errors. The folder itself only has the img folder in it. Any clue as to why this is happening?

error messages:

! C:\Users\bb\Desktop\Hazumi_and_the_Pregnation_1_6_2\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! C:\Users\bbDesktop\Hazumi_and_the_Pregnation_1_6_2\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1.rar: Checksum error in www\img\pictures\GyaruTan1\C_CG_leg1.png. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\bb\Desktop\Hazumi_and_the_Pregnation_1_6_2\Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1.rar: Corrupt header is found
Had the same issue, but it was because my ISP's was having issues, I just downloaded from a different connection, benefits of working IT :p and downloaded completely without corrupted data. if still having issues DM and can see if I can upload somewhere else

Reactions: bettycrockers

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
So I'm kind of curious, the last few months worth of updates from the author have been for mod support but do we know if they have mentioned anything but new content on their end?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ranma

Mjg

Feb 14, 2018
so I can't find the all in one mod, the notepad leads me to a dead link. does anyone else have access to a copy of it?

Reactions: Todeswunsch

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Gonna ask this in advance - any particular steps or guidelines for installing mods for this?

Edit: And since I'm here for the mod content - any way to increase chances of quad/quintuplets and overdue scenarios?

Last edited:

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
Gonna ask this in advance - any particular steps or guidelines for installing mods for this?

Edit: And since I'm here for the mod content - any way to increase chances of quad/quintuplets and overdue scenarios?
search for Global_script.js and find [v59] and change whether you wanted the baby to be 4 or 5 it's gonna have 100% chance. unless you want to RNG from 1 to 5 just put Math.randomInt(6).
if you want 75% or custom chance on getting the quad or quin it needs a bit of coding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitklim

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
search for Global_script.js and find [v59] and change whether you wanted the baby to be 4 or 5 it's gonna have 100% chance. unless you want to RNG from 1 to 5 just put Math.randomInt(6).
if you want 75% on getting the quad or quin it needs a bit of coding.
Nice, thank you for the helpful reply.

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
Someone please tell me how to use the younger mod or any of the other mods

Edit: i got the younger version to work but i get some errors when I look in the mirror or at the hotel did i do something wrong?

Edit 2: Finally got the younger version to work but i keep getting error when I look in the mirror or when i got to the hotel it changes to the normal model instead is that normal?

Last edited:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I've skimmed a lot of pages and used the search function (even on pregchan's thread) but can't find anything. Has to do with the NPC's when doing the dating site thing. Is it possible to set up a custom NPC to have specific traits?

Apr 14, 2019
Simple idea as far as story goes as well as game play but still a good game in my biased opinion. Anything with prostitution/impregnation will always get my vote...

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes