phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
I'm out of this project aswell, I'm working on other mods for other games atm.

Reasons why I'm out: Since ppl already try to make money out of mods I'm not willing to support these kinda projects anyway, same goes for the fact that a lot of ideas and other intellectual properties were already stolen and modified to other mods. Some of my Pics can be found here: if anyone want to mod FOR FREE.
I know it sucks people try to make a quick dime on something this small -_- believe me, I would love to play the game and explore the mods but with the people trying to make money off a game that ain't theirs.... Sad ta see ya go, but I wish you a better future mate

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
i can help you but first i need to know what ver of the game you have and what mods you want to install there are 2 types of mods the scripts mods and the database mods
hello Gakuto-dono
I saw you were trying to help a boy
with the installation of mods from Hazumi and Pregnation

I wanted to ask you for help since I also have
problems with mods
precisely the mod ahegao
I installed it but it tells me that it cannot find a face image pgn 5
you can help me ?
the version of the game that I have
It is 1.6.2.
I hope your answer soon friend ..

jiamik

Jun 27, 2018
sorry, this maybe OOT
can someone help me how to edit game rpgMV already available for editing like hazumi and pregnation ?
im interested to edit the overdue dialogs but after i copy the file into my (test project) it can't read it
anyway i use rpgmakerMV 1.6.1 to try it :(

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
I can't download AiO mod by NamelessDev from booth.pm for some reason. It downloads very slow and then loading completely interrupts after a few minutes. Can I download it from some other place?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
How to properly use the younger mod? Can't find anything on the option for using mods.

....or can anyone share the game with all the free mods installed, por favor?

Last edited:

nur-bob

Feb 26, 2020
So guy's,
I have a problem with the Milk-/Sex-run trough the Cafe.
Whenever I'm running trough the Cafe and somebody asks for Milk, I hear the sound of her undressing but the CG stops working and i dont see nothing -.-
So has anybody a good idea or solution for that particular problem?
Thanks in advance.
Nur_Bob

yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
I'm unable to make "Change Character" option appear. All I did was move all pictures downloaded into correct folders and move all mods from "AiO" "Lactation consultant" "new_clothes" and "JS_mods" folders into a mods folder (but move "erostatus" into "plugins" folder and replace old "erostatus" with new one) with clean save files, yet I was greeted with "type error filename.match is not a function" when I open the game with no save file unless I unload the mods, save the game, reload the mod, and "Change Character" option still doesn't appear with "Type error" still happen occasionally. Would you be able to tell me what's going on with my game?
same but how can i get the character?

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Installation of mods has become such a convoluted mess with all the patches and different mods. Is there any mod install order or list of patches and change-log? Also, do all the .js mod files from nwishmaster and TropicanSnow mods go into JS_MODs_files folder or just in the mod folder? And does MOD_extendedbirthC still need to be deleted for ahegao mod compatability with AIO?

Having to worry about installation order and forgetting to install some patch or mod for 17~ different mods/patches is really annoying.

yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
1598953758394.png
Got Problem again I did follow to patch but it seem look like too much much much bug like I did request then sex at hotel then entrust then itself automatic look like skip event

I cant see why itself automatic with skip event mini game????????????????

Feb 6, 2018
Installation of mods has become such a convoluted mess with all the patches and different mods. Is there any mod install order or list of patches and change-log? Also, do all the .js mod files from nwishmaster and TropicanSnow mods go into JS_MODs_files folder or just in the mod folder? And does MOD_extendedbirthC still need to be deleted for ahegao mod compatability with AIO?

Having to worry about installation order and forgetting to install some patch or mod for 17~ different mods/patches is really annoying.
This. I enjoyed the base game and sometimes I check on the mod scene, but everytime I find it more convoluted. Unless someone does some work to streamline this stuff I'm not bothering to mod.

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
This. I enjoyed the base game and sometimes I check on the mod scene, but everytime I find it more convoluted. Unless someone does some work to streamline this stuff I'm not bothering to mod.
Sadly it probably won't happen as the main modder is incentivized by money and making the most profit, while every other modder has like 1 mod out there and often are ones directly competing with the main modders.

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
Sadly it probably won't happen as the main modder is incentivized by money and making the most profit, while every other modder has like 1 mod out there and often are ones directly competing with the main modders.
back in my day mods used to be for free. Now they all go the "Paradox Interactive" way :FacePalm:

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v1.1.rar

You need both patches if you want to use cumflation mod
Which mods are compatible with the cuminflation mod? i tried it and for some reason the xray wasn't working correctly since it wasn't showing the guy's *****

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
Namelessdev updated cumflation mod, fixed vEmote issue and maybe some others too

And AiO modpack here, if you can't download it at booth

Reactions: Maximaljahn

yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
Namelessdev updated cumflation mod, fixed vEmote issue and maybe some others too

And AiO modpack here, if you can't download it at booth
1599004745749.png

=.= I just got updated again parameters anyone know how to fix parameters?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes