wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
1599078870441.png 1599078902771.png 1599078940991.png
so i've just started a new game with all the mods installed except one and i got a very weird error, i have the fix and everything for the cum inflation mod and i installed all the mods correctly

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Since installing the Cumflation mod I am randomly getting this error. Only when selecting doggy style, all other positions work fine. Attached are the customer I am using to test it constantly, the error itself, and my other mods that are installed incase maybe there is a conflict.

Cannot set property 'bitmap' of undefined.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Since installing the Cumflation mod I am randomly getting this error. Only when selecting doggy style, all other positions work fine. Attached are the customer I am using to test it constantly, the error itself, and my other mods that are installed incase maybe there is a conflict.

first of all the mod files need to be put into the js mods files folder but i would recommend completely removing all mods from the game folder and verifying your save so that you can see which mods is conflicting with each other

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
first of all the mod files need to be put into the js mods files folder but i would recommend completely removing all mods from the game folder and verifying your save so that you can see which mods is conflicting with each other
I moved the JS Files to the OG folder.

I think it's to do with the parameters_mod.jdg though. I found the updated one on here and am now getting _sSonyu is not defined. But if I uninstall it and cumflation everything runs fine.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018

I was getting the same error but after a second reinstall I got it to work. I have no idea why it works.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
I moved the JS Files to the OG folder.

I think it's to do with the parameters_mod.jdg though. I found the updated one on here and am now getting _sSonyu is not defined. But if I uninstall it and cumflation everything runs fine.
yeah i got the same error so im gonna install each mod 1 by 1 but i have a suspicion that either the new clothes mod or the HnP mods from the github are causing the issue

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
yeah i got the same error so im gonna install each mod 1 by 1 but i have a suspicion that either the new clothes mod or the HnP mods from the github are causing the issue
but it could also be the condom failure + extra ejaculations mod but i doubt it

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
so installing the cum inflation mod alone has an issue even with the fix, i did replace the files when it told me to and i got the "V is not defined" error when i went to the hotel

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
so installing the cum inflation mod alone has an issue even with the fix, i did replace the files when it told me to and i got the "V is not defined" error when i went to the hotel
i've also found another error, with the cum inflation mod with the fix and the aio mod, hazumi's sprite disappears when you go to the hotel but you can still play also don't go with the doggy style position, you get the bitmap error

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
i've also found another error, with the cum inflation mod with the fix and the aio mod, hazumi's sprite disappears when you go to the hotel but you can still play also don't go with the doggy style position, you get the bitmap error
and if you take a bath with the mods installed you get the filename.match error

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ok i've figured out the mod order for the cuminflation mod to work without any errors
1st Mod: AiO Mod
2nd Mod: HnP Mods (don't put them in the JS_MOD_FIles folder, they go into the www/mods directory)
3rd Mod: Lactation Consultant Mod
4th Mod: Condom Failure+Extra Ejaculations mod (don't move the js file afterwards)
5th Mod: New Clothes Mod (it needs to replace the original overdue belly js file first)
6th Mod: Overdue Dialog Mod
7th Mod: Birth Delayer Mod
8th Mod: Cuminflation Mod (Install uncaught syntaxerror fix afterwards)

This should cause no issues after you've installed all the mods

Reactions: Ranma
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes