yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
ok i've figured out the mod order for the cuminflation mod to work without any errors
1st Mod: AiO Mod
2nd Mod: HnP Mods (don't put them in the JS_MOD_FIles folder, they go into the www/mods directory)
3rd Mod: Lactation Consultant Mod
4th Mod: Condom Failure+Extra Ejaculations mod (don't move the js file afterwards)
5th Mod: New Clothes Mod (it needs to replace the original overdue belly js file first)
6th Mod: Overdue Dialog Mod
7th Mod: Birth Delayer Mod
8th Mod: Cuminflation Mod (Install uncaught syntaxerror fix afterwards)

This should cause no issues after you've installed all the mods
mmmmm but you got parameters again or?

I got work well and I follow to instruction from nameless then now make it :)

BUT

If you got problem seem not working well mean have to start over or make sure look at nameless updated then download then copy and paste to folder then replace

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
mmmmm but you got parameters again or?

I got work well and I follow to instruction from nameless then now make it :)

BUT

If you got problem seem not working well mean have to start over or make sure look at nameless updated then download then copy and paste to folder then replace
This is what nameless said to me on BOOTH

"Well i'm a little disapointing, all the problem You have is because You are installing a Lot of discontinued patch and return the code to olded ver, idealy You only need to install the cumflation 1.5 and if You got the parameters error just install the Fix patch
If You want to install with the ahegao mod You need to have the last ver too"

yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
This is what nameless said to me on BOOTH

"Well i'm a little disapointing, all the problem You have is because You are installing a Lot of discontinued patch and return the code to olded ver, idealy You only need to install the cumflation 1.5 and if You got the parameters error just install the Fix patch
If You want to install with the ahegao mod You need to have the last ver too"
WOWwowowowo

mmmm okay im going to send to you message

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
ok i've figured out the mod order for the cuminflation mod to work without any errors
1st Mod: AiO Mod
2nd Mod: HnP Mods (don't put them in the JS_MOD_FIles folder, they go into the www/mods directory)
3rd Mod: Lactation Consultant Mod
4th Mod: Condom Failure+Extra Ejaculations mod (don't move the js file afterwards)
5th Mod: New Clothes Mod (it needs to replace the original overdue belly js file first)
6th Mod: Overdue Dialog Mod
7th Mod: Birth Delayer Mod
8th Mod: Cuminflation Mod (Install uncaught syntaxerror fix afterwards)

This should cause no issues after you've installed all the mods

Any chance you'd drop your mod folder?

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Any chance you'd drop your mod folder?
No sry had to start fresh again because i apparently had old versions of the mods which was odd and cuminflation mod wasn't showing the animation of the belly growing so i need to figure out whats happening with that

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Has anyone else gotten the cum inflation mod to work correctly, where you can see hazumi's belly grow due to the amount of creampies shes' had

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Following the order of mod installation in this thread for cummflation, it's working however now the x-ray is broken for both insertion and post ejaculation, it is always the same image of the x-ray with nothing inside it.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Following the order of mod installation in this thread for cummflation, it's working however now the x-ray is broken for both insertion and post ejaculation, it is always the same image of the x-ray with nothing inside it.
its supposed to be like that if you look at the mod page but i think you're missing a file or you need to have a lot of creampies for it to show, thats what i was told also there is a bug with the doggy style position, it crashes when you choose someone with that prefered style

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ok i've discovered something do not install the ahegao mod after you've installed the cum inflation mod with the uncaught syntax error fix, you get a parameter error, which makes the mod incompatible with the cuminflation mod post fix

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
ok i've discovered something do not install the ahegao mod after you've installed the cum inflation mod with the uncaught syntax error fix, you get a parameter error, which makes the mod incompatible with the cuminflation mod post fix
Just apply uncaught syntax fix after both cumflation and ahegao

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes