Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
can you show me? because the cuminflation mod only takes effect when you have 90k+ semen inside her uterus and the ahegao mod only works if you use an aphrodisiac in game
I wasn't aware of the aphrodisiac but i tried and look's like the Cumflation didn't show as you can see.

I putting the folder for let you check if you want (just the mods folder for dimension problem)
Immagine.png

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
I wasn't aware of the aphrodisiac but i tried and look's like the Cumflation didn't show as you can see.

I putting the folder for let you check if you want (just the mods folder for dimension problem)
View attachment 814353
you need to have 90k+ semen in her uterus for it to show. Also here are all the mods i use (new clothes mod didn't want to upload im afraid)

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ok btw on the global script mainly this section

function multiBaby(it){
var s = $gameSwitches._data;
var v = $gameVariables._data;

//胎児の数
var kiso =6
v[59] = i
if ( s[59] ) { kiso= 3 }
for ( var i=10; i>=2; i-- ){
if ( randmm( Math.floor(Math.pow((kiso),(i/1.6))) ,1 ) <= 1 ){
v[59] = i
break;
}
}
/*重複妊娠用処理削除
if(s[38]){
v[59] += 1
}
do not set both of the v[59] to i because it gives you a random amount of babies and not just 1 or 2 it goes up past 5.
does anyone know how to change the rate at the number of babies you can have
look this post this shows where in the global script.js file how many babies you can have each pregnancy

Inugoro

Sep 15, 2020
Hi, I'm having trouble increasing my guys amount of cum, using TropicanSnow's condom failure mod including Regisseur's Extra Ejaculation mod.
I've tried editing values in PPLSS\www\mods\MOD_extraEjaculation, nothing seems to happen after saving and re-launching.

I've changed values like

var line = event['list'].findIndex((element) =>
JSON.stringify(element) === JSON.stringify({"code":355,"indent":1,"parameters":["v[21] = randweight(1,78,15,15)"]})
);
event['list'].splice(line, 1, { "code": 355, "indent": 1, "parameters": [onisan_base_amount] });

JSON.stringify(element) === JSON.stringify({"code":355,"indent":1,"parameters":["v[21] = randweight(1,78,10,11)"]})
);
event['list'].splice(line, 1, { "code": 355, "indent": 1, "parameters": [ojisan_base_amount] });

Is it my ignorance, or is this mod out dated or something?
Thanks.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Hi, I'm having trouble increasing my guys amount of cum, using TropicanSnow's condom failure mod including Regisseur's Extra Ejaculation mod.
I've tried editing values in PPLSS\www\mods\MOD_extraEjaculation, nothing seems to happen after saving and re-launching.

I've changed values like

JSON.stringify(element) === JSON.stringify({"code":355,"indent":1,"parameters":["v[21] = randweight(1,78,15,15)"]})
);
event['list'].splice(line, 1, { "code": 355, "indent": 1, "parameters": [onisan_base_amount] });

JSON.stringify(element) === JSON.stringify({"code":355,"indent":1,"parameters":["v[21] = randweight(1,78,10,11)"]})
);
event['list'].splice(line, 1, { "code": 355, "indent": 1, "parameters": [ojisan_base_amount] });

Is it my ignorance, or is this mod out dated or something?
Thanks.
i don't mess with the mods at all because knowing me, i could end up breaking the mod

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ok i've figured out the mod order for the cuminflation mod to work without any errors
1st Mod: AiO Mod
2nd Mod: HnP Mods (don't put them in the JS_MOD_FIles folder, they go into the www/mods directory)
3rd Mod: Lactation Consultant Mod
4th Mod: Condom Failure+Extra Ejaculations mod (don't move the js file afterwards)
5th Mod: New Clothes Mod (it needs to replace the original overdue belly js file first)
6th Mod: Overdue Dialog Mod
7th Mod: Birth Delayer Mod
8th Mod: Cuminflation Mod (Install uncaught syntaxerror fix afterwards)

This should cause no issues after you've installed all the mods
it looks like my mods do not work. I didn't seem to notice the child's kick yet

in what order to install?
follow this guide to install every mod correctly including the updated versions of the cuminflation and ahegao mod

Reactions: Inugoro

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
i think another mod has been updated because i got an error with the baby weight because the text went into japanese then a textbox came up saying i was missing a file for the baby weight and now i can't see the baby weight anymore

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
i think another mod has been updated because i got an error with the baby weight because the text went into japanese then a textbox came up saying i was missing a file for the baby weight and now i can't see the baby weight anymore
1600191065011.png
This is the error that showed up

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes