Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
Still doesn't work. It keeps saying "v is not defined".

[EDIT] So, think anyone could upload a version of the game with all the free mods alreadly inslated? Would be of great help!
So the full game is quite large, so what I did for you instead was archive only the necessary installed modded files.

For the , I followed wolfyjrb15's instructions for the correct working install order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The that I made has the Ahegao and Fertilization Overlay mod installed after wolfyjrb15's install order. I don't remember which one I installed first, but I think it was the Ahegao mod.

Both archives can just be directly extracted to the PPLSS\www folder on a clean game.

I couldn't get the Baby Kick mod to work; after returning from the school the first time, I could not easily move Hazumi with the mouse. Basically unplayable.

Reactions: QWERTYuu6662

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
So the full game is quite large, so what I did for you instead was archive only the necessary installed modded files.

For the first archive, I followed wolfyjrb15's instructions for the correct working install order.
The second archive that I made has the Ahegao and Fertilization Overlay mod installed after wolfyjrb15's install order. I don't remember which one I installed first, but I think it was the Ahegao mod.

Both archives can just be directly extracted to the PPLSS\www folder on a clean game.

I couldn't get the Baby Kick mod to work; after returning from the school the first time, I could not easily move Hazumi with the mouse. Basically unplayable.
Thank you, but something is still not working on my side :(

When i go to the hotel, i get this error:

ReferenceError
_vinside is not defined

And i have no idea what more to do :(

Also, i was getting a sintax error at the start of the game, but that was fixed once i deleted the Parameters_MOD in the mods files.

Reactions: DirtyLittleKiller
Jul 19, 2018
Does anyone know where in the code you can change the threshold from 90k sperm in uterus? It is a little annoying but I think 40-50k would be more enjoyable/less grindy.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
There is deffinally something wrong with the cumflation mod. I removed it's files and now my game plays as normal. It's something in it that is probably conflicting with the game itself, not even with other mods.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I think i found the solution!

From my experience:
1) Instal whatever the hell you want, order doesn't matter.
2) After ou install the cumflation mod, DON'T DELETE ANYTHING. Instead, install the syntax error fix.

Now the game must play as normal

Mods i'm using:
Young
New Clothes
Fertilization
Ahegao
Cumflation

All working (or at least no crashes in the first sex scene)

[EDIT]

So... I just instaled the loli mod, with the corresponding new clothes and ahegao mods, and it's all working well... until there is a doggy style scene. Then the game gives an error. No idea why, tho, and it wasn't happening with only the young mod.

[EDIT 2]

Just reinstaled everything again and... now it work fine. No idea what happened

Last edited:
Reactions: QWERTYuu6662
Nov 28, 2017
guys any idea what this problem is? it happens when only when i tried to take a bath or measure body.
all mods are installed according to Demosthenes guide.

1600840323418.png

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
I agree, collecting 90k sperm is very difficult. barely reached 60k and there is a pregnancy, then months, then something else. one hundred saves

Afapoddi

Feb 23, 2019
I agree, collecting 90k sperm is very difficult. barely reached 60k and there is a pregnancy, then months, then something else. one hundred saves
You can modify that in www\mods\Cumflation_Mod\data_H\in_seieki.json (as of 1.7 version of mod).
Numbers represent amount of sperm multiplied by 1000 for each level of fullness.

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
guys any idea what this problem is? it happens when only when i tried to take a bath or measure body.
all mods are installed according to Demosthenes guide.

View attachment 828956
Make sure to use a new save slot after modding the game. If you already are using a fresh save and are still getting that error, then keep in mind that errors are very likely to occur in this game with mods. Personally, my realistic ejaculation mod and "desires to impregnate" trait stop working through regular game play quite frequently. I have to make a new save file every time it does happen. The base game coding is not the greatest in the world. :confused:

Reactions: absoluteunknown

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
You can modify that in www\mods\Cumflation_Mod\data_H\in_seieki.json (as of 1.7 version of mod).
Numbers represent amount of sperm multiplied by 1000 for each level of fullness.
i just tried that and you get a uncaught syntax error, unexpected token if you edit that file at all

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
thank! everything is working. played with numbers to see the difference the only drawback in my opinion is that when filling the nipples, the ggs change as if she is pregnant

Afapoddi

Feb 23, 2019
i just tried that and you get a uncaught syntax error, unexpected token if you edit that file at all
Your file looks like this?
[0,2,15,30,45,60,75,90,105,120,135,150,165,180,195,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,999]

If so, please try to just paste this and check again.
[0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,999]

NEGA

May 5, 2017
I installed the cumflation mod but for some reason now the xray doesn't work properly, it doesn't display any ejaculation images or the vagina filled with semen

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
tried using the all in one mod,slum madam mod and baby kick mod. Game crashed straight away in her second pregnancy stage

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes