wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
It says ”子供の数が設定されていません” which means ”amount of child is not set”
Presumably, the update messed with the calcBabysWeight row?
which update? the latest ones with the mods? and for some reason i can't see the baby weight when hazumi goes for an ultrasound or after she's given birth.

Edit: this is on steam btw

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Is that mistakenly named v1.3? The latest version that's listed on the booth page is v1.7.

EDIT: I also got blocked from purchasing from Booth. Guess they really don't like foreign money.
it is version 1.7, nameless just forgot to change the name i think not sure

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
thank! for some reason, mod ahegao does not work for me ( And yet, tell me is this normal? 1st screen before fashion 2nd after

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
For some reason, the cumflation mod keeps giving me an error when a hotel scene starts. Anyone knows what may be happening?

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
something does not work out in any way to accumulate enough fluid in the body so that the stomach swells. reached 67t and then either menstruation with zeroing or pregnancy. (I still don't understand how to avoid it)

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
something does not work out in any way to accumulate enough fluid in the body so that the stomach swells. reached 67t and then either menstruation with zeroing or pregnancy. (I still don't understand how to avoid it)
90K+ of semen is needed in the uterus for it to show
For some reason, the cumflation mod keeps giving me an error when a hotel scene starts. Anyone knows what may be happening?
you need to install the uncaught syntax error fix

Reactions: QWERTYuu6662

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Here you go. Here's the mod
Does anyone have the "Slum Madam+Overdue Lover" MOD and can link to a download of it? It's the only one I can't get (I'm asking it for version 1.6.2 of the game by the way).

ok i've figured out the mod order for the cuminflation mod to work without any errors
1st Mod: AiO Mod
2nd Mod: HnP Mods (don't put them in the JS_MOD_FIles folder, they go into the www/mods directory)
3rd Mod: Lactation Consultant Mod
4th Mod: Condom Failure+Extra Ejaculations mod (don't move the js file afterwards)
5th Mod: New Clothes Mod (it needs to replace the original overdue belly js file first)
6th Mod: Overdue Dialog Mod
7th Mod: Birth Delayer Mod
8th Mod: Cuminflation Mod (Install uncaught syntaxerror fix afterwards)

This should cause no issues after you've installed all the mods
Also, do you know where exactly the "Slum Madam+Overdue Lover" MOD would go in your Mod Installation Order? Could it go last? Or would it need to be installed 2nd with all the other HnP Mods?

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Does anyone have the "Slum Madam+Overdue Lover" MOD and can link to a download of it? It's the only one I can't get (I'm asking it for version 1.6.2 of the game by the way).
i don't have that mod unfortunately

Also, do you know where exactly the "Slum Madam+Overdue Lover" MOD would go in your Mod Installation Order? Could it go last? Or would it need to be installed 2nd with all the other HnP Mods?
It will most likely be after all those mods are installed.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Still doesn't work. It keeps saying "v is not defined".

[EDIT] So, think anyone could upload a version of the game with all the free mods alreadly inslated? Would be of great help!

Last edited:

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
i think the cuminflation mod has stopped working for me, i can't get past 30k semen in uterus without it dropping down to 18K

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
Playing in android. Does anyone know where the save file located?

And the gameplay isnt as easy as i thought

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes