seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone have the latest version of hazumi and the pregnation for Android? Also which version is the latest on Android

Edit: How do you install mods on android version of hazumi
That,my friend,is the question that need a answer

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
I can't Run any of the mod some1 can help me or share a www with all the mod installed

-Edit : Actualy just 1 mod make me crash the game the Cumflation error is "parameter" any explain or help pls?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reyka the Prince

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ok btw on the global script mainly this section

function multiBaby(it){
var s = $gameSwitches._data;
var v = $gameVariables._data;

//胎児の数
var kiso =6
v[59] = i
if ( s[59] ) { kiso= 3 }
for ( var i=10; i>=2; i-- ){
if ( randmm( Math.floor(Math.pow((kiso),(i/1.6))) ,1 ) <= 1 ){
v[59] = i
break;
}
}
/*重複妊娠用処理削除
if(s[38]){
v[59] += 1
}
do not set both of the v[59] to i because it gives you a random amount of babies and not just 1 or 2 it goes up past 5.

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
It's an app that lets you play rpgmaker games on android. This game runs fine in it but it doesn't seem to be able to run the mods for some reason.
thats because we don't have a working apk that has the mods included plus i think the android version is only on version 1.4.4

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
how do you install the cumflation one and the birth delayer one when i do it half the files arnt even there to replace and does a suntax error

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
how do you install the cumflation one and the birth delayer one when i do it half the files arnt even there to replace and does a suntax error
you need to add the new uncaught syntax error fix into the www/mods/JS_MODS-files folder for the cuminflation and ahegao mod to work because nameless updated them to support version 1.6.2 of hazumi and the pregnation for steam and DLsite

Last edited:

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
you need to add the new uncaught syntax error fix into the www/mods/JS_MODS-files folder for the cuminflation and ahegao mod to work because nameless updated them to support version 1.6.2 of hazumi and the pregnation for steam and DLsite
How can i fix it pls C:?

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Realy appreciated kind Sir you save my night :)

-Edit: it still don't work but you save me the same for the uncaught SyntaxError XD
can you show me? because the cuminflation mod only takes effect when you have 90k+ semen inside her uterus and the ahegao mod only works if you use an aphrodisiac in game

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes