ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
does anyone have the older versions archive? The 1.6.2 version won't let hazumi give birth for some reason

jiamik

Jun 27, 2018
anyone know how to get overdue pregnant without use mod birth extended in ver 1.6.2 ?

Last edited:

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
Found a bug, gonna try to recreate it... haaa, right, I opened the message history menu, and after that, I think I pressed the same button with got me locked with a, can't do this action on 'undefined' and made it unable to do anything else in the game. But when I try pressing the buttons that might have caused it, the message history menu doesn't show up at all.... I'll do some more testing

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
Found a bug, gonna try to recreate it... haaa, right, I opened the message history menu, and after that, I think I pressed the same button with got me locked with a, can't do this action on 'undefined' and made it unable to do anything else in the game. But when I try pressing the buttons that might have caused it, the message history menu doesn't show up at all.... I'll do some more testing
I can't seem to find out the cause... I'll provide an update if I find out how I managed to cause my game to lock up, but it may have been some sort of overflow... but how did I open the message history on my numb pad.... If I don't update then I haven't found shit

com12

May 29, 2017
I'm out of this project aswell, I'm working on other mods for other games atm.

Reasons why I'm out: Since ppl already try to make money out of mods I'm not willing to support these kinda projects anyway, same goes for the fact that a lot of ideas and other intellectual properties were already stolen and modified to other mods. Some of my Pics can be found here: if anyone want to mod FOR FREE.

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
anyone know how to open the mod, i can't open it to change the body :(
wdym? if you downloaded one of the appearance ones, you go to your phone into settings, and there should be something for your character to change it there. Also you should look into the flags when you buy something like say the xray glasses. If you are trying to edit one of the mods, right click, go to open with... and select notepad. There you will be able to edit things and possibly break your game. Seriously, there should be a note somewhere telling you what somethings mean.

Edit: If you can't see the different characters at all, then you didn't apply the mod correctly, read the read me text file, it tells you how to do shit

Reactions: mario11561997
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes