Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
i got marble...... OK I need explanation for most leftover functions and items. I don't actually know what to questions. the more i play i more questions i have

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
got tired of looking for these on that mod site.

Hazumi younger MOD
Mega

single and twins overdue mod(young)
Mega

single and twins overdue mod(normal)
Mega

loli version of hazumi
Mega

You will also need to editing/adding code to a game script "using notepad"

Google Drive

go to: PPLSS\www\js\plugins\Global_Script.js

got it? Go about 40 lines down. you see this?

function multiBaby(it){
var s = $gameSwitches._data;
var v = $gameVariables._data;

//胎児の数
var kiso =6
v[59] = 1
if ( s[59] ) { kiso= 3 }
for ( var i=10; i>=2; i– ){
if ( randmm( Math.floor(Math.pow((kiso),(i/1.6))) ,1 ) <= 1 ){
v[59] = i ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
break;
}
}

everywhere you see v[59] = change the 1 and the i to however many babies you want for Hazumi's next pregnancy. you now control the number of babies she'll have. FUCK RNG FOREVER! And yes, there's STILL no limit (double checked for 1.2.12.1)

and that's it for me guys. Enjoy the game

Second option https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-4-1-mihiraghi.33392/post-3338305
The "Overdue" mods are dead. Just thought you'd want to know (if you don't already).

Also, could anyone let me know where to put the mod folders to get them to work? I'm not used to modding and don't want to screw something up...

Reactions: Takanya12

Insekter

Feb 11, 2020
Hi i have a question. I have instaled the all in one mod and i can find it in game but it have no visual efect.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
The "Overdue" mods are dead. Just thought you'd want to know (if you don't already).

Also, could anyone let me know where to put the mod folders to get them to work? I'm not used to modding and don't want to screw something up...
the overdue mod are included in the all in one merge mod in my booth page

rev030115

May 15, 2020
Hi i have a question. I have instaled the all in one mod and i can find it in game but it have no visual efect.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
you download the all in one from the booth shop?
you copy the files in the correct way?
appear a new option in the system menu?
the mod download with out errors?

also you can send a mensage in the booth shop for more support

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, I have a question about costumer trait. What is the effect of "Does not masturbate" and "Gentle" trait?

Edit: two more trait. "Sadist" and "Sleep Master"

Last edited:

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Hi, I have a question about costumer trait. What is the effect of "Does not masturbate" and "Gentle" trait?

Edit: two more trait. "Sadist" and "Sleep Master"
"does not masturbate "= more amount of semen he can reach by each cum
"gentle" = more probabilty to make the max money per sesion or more
"sadist" = currently i don't know
"sleep master" = can put hazumi to sleep if he is a bad person too, can leave with out paid

Insekter

Feb 11, 2020
you download the all in one from the booth shop?
you copy the files in the correct way?
appear a new option in the system menu?
the mod download with out errors?

also you can send a mensage in the booth shop for more support

yes thanks i made a small mistake it works now

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
Does the land lord ever become a threat ?

Cause just for the heck of it I did a virgin run cause you can actually just buy everything just by doing part time jobs though you need to have a paper beside you to do a perfect combo. I did some customer at the beginning but only use mouth or boobs before I realise perfect combo gives me 100k and at 500 exp you get like 1 mil so after a few days in game I manage to buy everything. Like you srly don't need to sell your body.

I do hope an update happen like a trophy for protecting your virginity or another ending be added in case you have all 0 on the status and kept your virginity.

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Does the land lord ever become a threat ?

Cause just for the heck of it I did a virgin run cause you can actually just buy everything just by doing part time jobs though you need to have a paper beside you to do a perfect combo. I did some customer at the beginning but only use mouth or boobs before I realise perfect combo gives me 100k and at 500 exp you get like 1 mil so after a few days in game I manage to buy everything. Like you srly don't need to sell your body.

I do hope an update happen like a trophy for protecting your virginity or another ending be added in case you have all 0 on the status and kept your virginity.
The best thing is, you can pregnant while still keep your virginity :LOL:

Edit : unfortunately the game doesn't really progress if you don't get pregnant.

Anyway to force a pregnancy with more than 3 babies or?
Use mod. If you don't want, in the slum, there is a drug (ovulation inducer) that can increase the chance to get 2 or more babies

nsfwfunworld

Mar 2, 2020
The best thing is, you can pregnant while still keep your virginity :LOL:

Edit : unfortunately the game doesn't really progress if you don't get pregnant.

Use mod. If you don't want, in the slum, there is a drug (ovulation inducer) that can increase the chance to get 2 or more babies
What mods can i use?

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
got tired of looking for these on that mod site.

Hazumi younger MOD
Mega

single and twins overdue mod(young)
Mega

single and twins overdue mod(normal)
Mega

loli version of hazumi
Mega

You will also need to editing/adding code to a game script "using notepad"

Google Drive

go to: PPLSS\www\js\plugins\Global_Script.js

got it? Go about 40 lines down. you see this?

function multiBaby(it){
var s = $gameSwitches._data;
var v = $gameVariables._data;

//胎児の数
var kiso =6
v[59] = 1
if ( s[59] ) { kiso= 3 }
for ( var i=10; i>=2; i– ){
if ( randmm( Math.floor(Math.pow((kiso),(i/1.6))) ,1 ) <= 1 ){
v[59] = i ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
break;
}
}

everywhere you see v[59] = change the 1 and the i to however many babies you want for Hazumi's next pregnancy. you now control the number of babies she'll have. FUCK RNG FOREVER! And yes, there's STILL no limit (double checked for 1.2.12.1)

and that's it for me guys. Enjoy the game

Second option https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-4-1-mihiraghi.33392/post-3338305
See these. Or

Reactions: DLcg
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes