Syq

Mar 11, 2018
How to download those mods in booth?? when i click download it redirect me to sign ip or up page

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
If anyone can share with me on pm those two mods i would be gratefull,because i neither have accounts related to registration to pixiv

nwishmaster

Feb 10, 2020
just updated to version 1.1.1: minor fixes for Realistic Ejaculations mod

Nsfwaccount122

Jun 19, 2018
View attachment 345544

Overview:
A large titty girl that gets pregnant and gives birth a lot!
A game about Hazumi with prostitution, pregnancy and life elements.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-09
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: Mihiraghi
Translation: Feunski
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.5.3
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Android
(v1.4.4): - -

Extras: Mods - Mods2 - Mods3 - Mods4

Thanks to BaasB for the link.

View attachment 345545 View attachment 345546 View attachment 389146 View attachment 389147 View attachment 447993
All current DL links are the android APK. Can this get fixed?

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Hey nameless loving your mods so far you are keeping this game alive with your mods can i suggest in your next mod updates can we maybe see like areolas mods or piercings something like that ??
Currently i making the ahegao mod, i waiting the face assets for finish it, My next mod are not defined yet probably i going yo make a pull to decide what Will be My next mod

Last edited:

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
How do I install these mods? I have been trying everything for 3 days but it doesn't work and I get an error. If someone says or shows me step by step with or without pictures, I would be very happy, I would be on the verge of madness.

Hazumi and the Pregnation [English]\PPLSS\www\js\mods
I tried this and this didn't happen.There are pictures in the mods. Will I put these pictures in the folder with the mods with js files?

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
How do I install these mods? I have been trying everything for 3 days but it doesn't work and I get an error. If someone says or shows me step by step with or without pictures, I would be very happy, I would be on the verge of madness.

I tried this and this didn't happen.There are pictures in the mods. Will I put these pictures in the folder with the mods with js files?
i can help you but first i need to know what ver of the game you have and what mods you want to install there are 2 types of mods the scripts mods and the database mods

Last edited:
Reactions: Élysséss

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any chance that I can change her bust/waist/hip measurements?
in game not but you can change values in the data_size.json file the "bustd","waist" and "hipd" identifiers has the base value you can change the values for values you want

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
i can help you but first i need to know what ver of the game you have and what mods you want to install there are 2 types of mods the scripts mods and the database mods
Thank you so much!!! I have 1.5.4 ver and I want the mode that everything is in. But I don't know how to do it. Can you show me step by step?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes