fffortis

Aug 31, 2017
for be pregnant te fist time is a little dificult you need to keep semen in the vagina and when hazumi is feltilized take a shower that make implantation more common i recomended have sex when hazumi is ovulating
OK... Thank you for the advises.
I will keep trying but this precisely what I've done during the last hour I played the game.

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
Multiple pregnancies don't work for me. I always have just one baby. how to get more? (the mod is installed)

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Help me, the All-In-One Merge MOD ( ) doesn't work for me
how do you install? share a picture of your mod folder and what ver you have? all the mods in the booth are compatible with the last ver

quoting a comment in the preg chan thread(this is for all in one, gyaru and quintuplets)
So, to install the mods your mod zip should contain a Img & Js folder. select both and drag them into the www folder (follow the directory path in my image if you're lost).

You will know if this is correct because it will ask you to overwrite files, say yes and it should be added.

To see if it worked you can change your character by checking your in-game phone -> selecting the configure icon -> select sy
1590521173051.png

Reactions: fulldolltop12345

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Final Edit: I put a mod file into the PPLSS/www and it seemed to help.

I keep getting an unknown error on my end. says "Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir "C:\User\********\Desktop\Hazumi and the Pregnation ver. Dec-04-2019 (Cheat-Version)\Hazumi_and_the_Pregnation_ver.e1.5.5\Hazumi and the Pregnation ver.e1.5.5\Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.5.5\PPLSS\www\data\mods'

Is it cause I have multiple files of the game? or did I put the files for mods in the wrong location? I'm a fairly new to putting mods into this game. Please help!

Last edited:

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
try reduce the path. it's too long. Just move the game folder (PPLSS folder) to your desktop or your disk root

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
somehow i dont get to knock her up.... she had several periods. Has customers every day.
And her horny% cant pass 1,1%?!

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
try manually control the sex scenes and focus on cum inside. more sperms will give more chance to get fertilized but implant still require luck. to increase her sensitivity you need to make her having orgasms a-lot-lot-lot (i'm at the 5th new game + now but only manage to get to 3.7%, so might as well buy full bag of aphrodisiacs instead of grinding)

Reactions: Spurrea
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes