frenzyboy42

May 9, 2020
HI, nameless here, the mod is finished
i update the pastebin with the link to downloading. share with you my contact pages:

my booth page where upload mods and future proyects im going to make

This is going to sound silly, but how do I install the quadruplets mod? I've never modded anything before so I'm really not sure. Thank you for adding them, by the way.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
This is going to sound silly, but how do I install the quadruplets mod? I've never modded anything before so I'm really not sure. Thank you for adding them, by the way.
here you go

how do you install? share a picture of your mod folder and what ver you have? all the mods in the booth are compatible with the last ver

quoting a comment in the preg chan thread(this is for all in one, gyaru and quintuplets)
So, to install the mods your mod zip should contain a Img & Js folder. select both and drag them into the www folder (follow the directory path in my image if you're lost).

You will know if this is correct because it will ask you to overwrite files, say yes and it should be added.

To see if it worked you can change your character by checking your in-game phone -> selecting the configure icon -> select sy
View attachment 671329
if you have trouble you can contact me in my booth page or e-mail: nameless.develop@gmail.com

if you want to install the all in one, the quintuplets and the gyaru mod all together you need to install in this order

all in one -> quintuplets -> gyaru mod

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Gakuto-dono Actually, why not open a patreon or something that is more western-friendly, since this site has more western based audience. Unless you're japanese too, which makes those could be a problem.

Also, make all mods free, and it being a tip jar.

Reactions: Iluha

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Gakuto-dono Actually, why not open a patreon or something that is more western-friendly, since this site has more western based audience. Unless you're japanese too, which makes those could be a problem.

Also, make all mods free, and it being a tip jar.
the problem with that is that make the mods a tip jar probably doesn't make it profitable since everyone doesn't tip the mod i will make, for example if i make the school gangbang mod for example free, and 100 people download but only 10 support me(since don't know with how much $ they can borrow probably $1 or $2) that 10 supports probably don't help me to paid to the artist for the art work and the internet and light bill and that case the mod develop more inconsistent and even not profitable

i choose booth becase their commision are less than other and i don't need to paid a membership

im planning launch a patreon when my next mod will be finished

my ideas for patreon tiers are the next ones:

fist tier: probably for $1

for patreons access to all new and older mods,

second tier: probably for $3
all above and
participate in pools for decide next mods

third tier: probably $5
all above
make part of the development with feedback and testing

for older mods i going to re-release as a free/tip jar in about two or three mouths after a new mod will be release in my shops and patreon

Reactions: cashewwastaken

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
the problem with that is that make the mods a tip jar probably doesn't make it profitable since everyone doesn't tip the mod i will make, for example if i make the school gangbang mod for example free, and 100 people download but only 10 support me(since don't know with how much $ they can borrow probably $1 or $2) that 10 supports probably don't help me to paid to the artist for the art work and the internet and light bill and that case the mod develop more inconsistent and even not profitable

i choose booth becase their commision are less than other and i don't need to paid a membership

im planning launch a patreon when my next mod will be finished

my ideas for patreon tiers are the next ones:

fist tier: probably for $1

for patreons access to all new and older mods,

second tier: probably for $3
all above and
participate in pools for decide next mods

third tier: probably $5
all above
make part of the development with feedback and testing

for older mods i going to re-release as a free/tip jar in about two or three mouths after a new mod will be release in my shops and patreon
You do you, but you have understand the nature of this forum, if people are to leak your mods, we will not take it down and update it to OP.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
You do you, but you have understand the nature of this forum, if people are to leak your mods, we will not take it down and update it to OP.
well that depent of the people, if they want i continue making mods for the game or not, if the piracy represent too much losses simply i stop doing mods and the problem is finish

Last edited:

Shaula12

Dec 24, 2019
well that depent of the people, if they want i continue making mods for the game or not, if the piracy represent too much losses simply i stop doing mods and the problem is finish
Having the mods leaked is pretty much unavoidable. A workaround you could do is set donation/patreon # goals or whatever website you prefer using (e.g., 10 patreons - release minor updade, 20 patreons = release a mod, 300$ - new art, etc., (these are just examples)).

lolililyish

Mar 10, 2020
want to make more money? well just make a baby but i know it just only 1 out ... it not actually you can change it at PPLSS/www/js/plugins
(edit : open using notepad and after finish click save )
then go to Global_script ... search like at 40 line

function multiBaby(it){
var s = $gameSwitches._data;
var v = $gameVariables._data;

//胎児の数
var kiso =6
v[59] = 1
if ( s[59] ) { kiso= 3 }
for ( var i=10; i>=2; i-- ){
if ( randmm( Math.floor(Math.pow((kiso),(i/1.6))) ,1 ) <= 1 ){
v[59] = i
break;
}
}
/*重複妊娠用処理削除
if(s[38]){
v[59] += 1
}
*/

.... if you see v[59] = 1 ... change it whatever equal number of baby you want to i only make 5 cause look her face make me kinda sad and kind fell bad .. And also change var i = 10 to the for balance the chance of baby like .. i make 50 cause i make 5 baby .. and yeah ... the State will give you .. like 10000 to each baby or kinda less so .. get try ..

and i want ask sorry if i play with your coding staff , well it cause i like to coding too .. :D

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
here you go

if you have trouble you can contact me in my booth page or e-mail: nameless.develop@gmail.com

if you want to install the all in one, the quintuplets and the gyaru mod all together you need to install in this order

all in one -> quintuplets -> gyaru mod
Thanks for all your hard work.

What would I need to do edit to add an additional stat to the medical record window?
What stat do you mean??? If you simply add money, you can take things... buy things, etc to boost your stats to make them supreme...

Or am I missing the point?

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
how do you add mods to this game now I see a mod folder but no way of knowing if the mods is working or not or to activate little lone put a mod in under the new game now.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a mod, or official plans, to expand the baby bump sprites?
As it is, we have, not showing -> showing -> developed. It's already awesome because it's more than what most games do. But why not go even further? Just two more stages, not showing -> staring to show -> showing -> developing -> developed.

Also, I've always wondered if there was a development bug or error with the AP. Extending a session never actually consumed more AP, it's just always 4AP regardless.

Last edited:

nwishmaster

Feb 10, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a mod, or official plans, to expand the baby bump sprites?
As it is, we have, not showing -> showing -> developed. It's already awesome because it's more than what most games do. But why not go even further? Just two more stages, not showing -> staring to show -> showing -> developing -> developed.
Well, you should ask Gakuto-dono about those kind of mods, because he has contacts with an artist. The coding part isn't hard really, but the drawing is.

If someone would like to draw it by himself, but dunno how to implement it in the code I may suggest you to contact me. I'll make necessary code for existing overdue-bellies mod and send it to Gakuto-dono.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Would a mod increasing her bust size by several cups be too hard or would that be too much?
how would you like that mod work? i'm working in other mods for that i can´t do it at this moment, but change the bust size of hazumi is easy with out a mod you can change values in the data_sizes.json

Apr 28, 2020
how would you like that mod work? i'm working in other mods for that i can´t do it at this moment, but change the bust size of hazumi is easy with out a mod you can change values in the data_sizes.json
simular to how you did for the "quatruplets and quintuplets baby" mod but for the inlargment image size for the breasts. Like the "gag" size when one thinks of overly large breasts.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Would a mod increasing her bust size by several cups be too hard or would that be too much?
To add a bit of interest to it I say attach it to milk based products like ICe Cream Milk or even the SLums as a drug that does that with odd effects and such to add a bit of spice. IE if you eat too much Ice Cream over time your bust will increase in size alsows in image as time goes on or the drug take too much and bad things happen like over milk production and such just an idea.

Reactions: Iluha
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes